95 Eagle Summit Wagon- AWD 5 speed, 2 Door

coltboostin

I hate to do it- but the wife HATES it, and I have 2 projects in the garage :(

Up for sale is a 95 Eagle Summit AWD (wagon). White with a Gray Bottom Working AC, power everything. 149k. This is the rarest combo- 2.4l 4G64 (16v), AWD, 2 door!! (with siding 3rd door) This is one of the ultimate Bolt on sleepers of the DSM community. Boost the 4G64, Drop in a 4g63, or just enjoy a fun little DD. Enough Room for multiple motors, Dogs, or whatever you feel like throwing in the boot! This is LIGHTER than your DSM too!! 2g Trans stock, and all mounts direct bolt in anything you need.

Looks like this-just white top-silver bottom

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/eb/Eagle_Summit_LX_wagon_--_03-16-2012_1.JPG/800px-Eagle_Summit_LX_wagon_--_03-16-2012_1.JPG

Cons-

- Minor rust beginning on the rear fenders

-small exhaust leak (Car will come with OEM replacement Muffler)

Pros-

-PASSES OHIO ECHECK-2 years

-New Brakes/Calipers in Front

-WORKING AC. Ice Cold-

-Everything works-Cruise Control, All power windows/doors

-Drivetrain works perfectly. No running issues

-Good trans, Shifts great at 7k (sorry had to test it)

-Interior is clean, body is straight.

-Winterforce Winter tires-80% tread life

-No leaks!!

My mother was DDing this after her car was totaled, but she just picked up a new Sentra. CR Price is $1600 and that pretty firm. Interesting trades, or Turbos/DSM parts considered. Considering its needs nothing, passes Ohio Echeck, and has a flawless AWD system,-its worth that just in those traits. Similar CRV’s (97s) go for 3500+ with 220k on them!

Pics to come soon-

I've seen this car and I can attest its gonna be a sleeper for whoever gets it. A light fast van couldn't be anymore fun. One of the best sellers on the board hands down. Even feeds you when you buy from him lol.