Mormons now thats some crazy shit

thorne

http://www.rodholderdepot.com/my_files/images/25411.gif

I mean come on...he addmitted himself that he earned shitty grades. How did he go from Occidental to COLUMBIA with the poor grades he earned let alone get into Harvard Law? Not to mention, he was poor. With the shitty grades how did he get scholarships unless he was an exchange student?

Read between the lines man.

-Marc

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean come on...he addmitted himself that he earned shitty grades. How did he go from Occidental to COLUMBIA with the poor grades he earned let alone get into Harvard Law? Not to mention, he was poor. With the shitty grades how did he get scholarships unless he was an exchange student?

Read between the lines man.

-Marc

Ummm he was born in Hawaii and his Birth Certificate looks JUST LIKE MINE. So am I not a american ???????

I'm pretty sure you trolling but if not it might be time to stop huffing paint because your brain cells are fried

:fuckyeah:

IDDQD

Gamer Nerds LOL

Ummm he was born in Hawaii and his Birth Certificate looks JUST LIKE MINE. So am I not a american ???????

I'm pretty sure you trolling but if not it might be time to stop huffing paint because your brain cells are fried

You should be Canadian.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/graphics/longform.jpg

My orginal looks like that one minus the watermarked paper (All duplicate now come on that paper)

My new one looks like

http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate.pdf

but it is on the same background as the first one. shits legit.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/graphics/longform.jpg

My orginal looks like that one minus the watermarked paper (All duplicate now come on that paper)

My new one looks like

http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate.pdf

but it is on the same background as the first one. shits legit.

I can create a birth certificate in Adobe and print it off too...

You still havent addressed the issue pertaining to his education records. Seems to make perfect sense...

-Marc

I can create a birth certificate in Adobe and print it off too...

You still havent addressed the issue pertaining to his education records. Seems to make perfect sense...

-Marc

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/birthcertificate.asp

Wow, I don't understand how you could be so stupid... If you don't like the man because he's black claim you don't like him because he's black but he is NOT a Muslim and was born in the USA

Marc, question things all you want.

Let me get this right:

-Obama has not released transcripts

-THEREFORE his grades are probably bad

-THEREFORE he probably shouldn't have gotten into good schools

-THEREFORE there were probably other forces at work

-THEREFORE those forces were probably something to do with foreign exchange status, due to his probably forged birth certificate

-THEREFORE he is ineligible to be president.

Is that correct? Am I adding or missing a step in there? Because I count 5 unsubstantiated assumptions in that line of thinking. Sure seems like a lot of effort put forth by the Democrats to make this man president.

And yet, a majority of American voters still preferred him over the competition. Sounds like sour grapes to me. Whether or not trolling, I post this for the consideration of all.

If his mom is an American, he could be born of Mars and he'd still be illegible to be President.

If you can transfer from Columbus State to Ohio State, why can't you transfer from Occidental to Columbia? There is a partnership program in place between those 2 schools.

"With a competitive GPA and LSAT scores, Columbia Law School admits students upon completion of their junior year at Occidental into its Accelerated Interdisciplinary Program in Legal Education. Admittance to the program enables students to earn a bachelor’s degree from Occidental and a law degree from Columbia in six years."

If his mom is an American, he could be born of Mars and he'd still be illegible to be President.

If you can transfer from Columbus State to Ohio State, why can't you transfer from Occidental to Columbia? There is a partnership program in place between those 2 schools.

"With a competitive GPA and LSAT scores, Columbia Law School admits students upon completion of their junior year at Occidental into its Accelerated Interdisciplinary Program in Legal Education. Admittance to the program enables students to earn a bachelor’s degree from Occidental and a law degree from Columbia in six years."

I think the point he was trying to make was Occidental is a hard school to get into to begin with. As well, it says you need competitive GPA and LSAT Scores....assuming his grades were poor at Occidental that would disqualify him from this program.

Not that I buy into the whole School Transcripts, etc..... Just pointing out how I read it.

Wow, I don't understand how you could be so stupid... If you don't like the man because he's black claim you don't like him because he's black but he is NOT a Muslim and was born in the USA

God damnit you're dumb. How does being born in the US (if in fact he was) make him not Muslim? His race has absolutely NOTHING to do with it. His politics disgust me.

Let me get this right:

-Obama has not released transcripts

-THEREFORE his grades are probably bad - they are bad...admitted by the man himself

-THEREFORE he probably shouldn't have gotten into good schools - absolutely correct. If I had bad grades I would not expect to be allowed into an ivy league school.

-THEREFORE there were probably other forces at work - how would you explain it?

-THEREFORE those forces were probably something to do with foreign exchange status, due to his probably forged birth certificate - I'm glad you understand. Can you please help Thorne grasp this concept?

-THEREFORE he is ineligible to be president. - bingo

Is that correct? Am I adding or missing a step in there? Because I count 5 unsubstantiated assumptions in that line of thinking. Sure seems like a lot of effort put forth by the Democrats to make this man president. - Not really. I'm not saying the Dem's have been setting this up since the man was born...I'm saying it was a pretty easy cover-up once he started his rise to power and declared his intentions. Why wouldn't they do this? They wanted to win the election and knew Hill stood a snowballs chance in hell. If you don't think there are people that can make this happen you are dilusional.

And yet, a majority of American voters still preferred him over the competition. - Do we really need to look into the welfare voting scandal?

Huh? Your post is illegible...

Define competitive. That's pretty hard to do when we don't know what his were. Obviously he got in...but how/why? There is foul play involved...we just don't know what.

I think the point he was trying to make was Occidental is a hard school to get into to begin with. As well, it says you need competitive GPA and LSAT Scores....assuming his grades were poor at Occidental that would disqualify him from this program.

Yup.

-Marc

God damnit you're dumb. How does being born in the US (if in fact he was) make him not Muslim? His race has absolutely NOTHING to do with it. His politics disgust me.

Huh? Your post is illegible...

Define competitive. That's pretty hard to do when we don't know what his were. Obviously he got in...but how/why? There is foul play involved...we just don't know what.

Yup.

-Marc

Hey, guess what? He's already the fucking president. Keep crying about how much you hate him, it MIGHT just change something.

Hey, guess what? He's already the fucking president. Keep crying about how much you hate him, it MIGHT just change something.

Obviously he is already the fucking President. Obviously we cannot change that. What we can do is prevent him from cheating his way into another 4 year term and do irreparable* damage to this country. It will already take a life-time of serious changes and belt tightening to fix his current term for the youth of this great nation.

Also, where were you with your 'no bitching about our current President' attitude when the bleeding heart liberals were complaining about Bush??

-Marc

*For the feeble minded (Thorne, Farkas) - Irreparable: <noun> meaning not reparable

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/birthcertificate.asp

You use this argument yet you don't like a guy because he's Mormon. No similarity at all