Mormons now thats some crazy shit

thorne

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there's this new guy that says really funny things, dunno if you've heard of him but his name is Joey Biden

He's has said some weird shit, but it it's usually taken WAY out of context. Like this whole "chains" thing recently. Come on...

I don't think I even need to bring up some of Bush's silly shit, everyone is well aware. Biden doesn't even compare. Everyone says dumb shit sometimes, Mr Magic Space Pants over here had that whole "Who let the dogs out" moment :dumb:

Everyone says dumb shit sometimes

Hypocrisy is a real bitch. I love how this is the excuse levied when nObama/Biden have a slip of tongue yet every single stutter by Bush is on YouTube and was played on loop by our media.

Isn't it strange that nObamas slips tend to be swept under the rug? It almost seems that the media feels the need to cover up his slips because nObama is African... :confused:

-Marc

*The term "African" was based off of the birth certificate posted by Thorne. Not a racist remark you fucking retards. :)

i love coming into thread a few days late, only reading the title, and seeing how far off track its spun. morman title. detroit lions vs pitt stealers on p 3.

par for CR

Every religion or political thread is automatically a trolling thread. Rules of the Internet 101.

Do you also hate Hindus? They believe in lots of gods. They ARE DIFFERENT THEN YOU!@!!!!!!!!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#:megusta:

What do you know about Islam? I've met tons of normal ass muslims that follow there faith as strongly is 80% of americans... Not at all aside from checking abox and maybe going to temple for the MAJOR HOLIDAYS.

So if your reason for not voting for him is because he has a religion that TV in america is telling you wrong... Why not do the research . I'd take a good old fashioned Abrahamic religion over Scientology or Mormonism or evangelical christians.

BTW I'm read in Christianity / Judaism / Islam (not as much as i would like) / Hinduism / Satanism (it's not what you think) / Mormonism / bit a of TAO / Sadly I've not got around to Buddhism. When I say read I mean actually read there holy books . Some completely others in parts. Not just wiki'd them

I find it funny that you talk down to me like I'm the idiot...

:dumb::dumb::dumb:

Thorne, Look up the Bahá'í Faith and read, if you are reading everything the Bahai' Faith may interest you since they use all those religions you listed in teachings. Many have never heard of it.

http://www.bahai.org/

interesting, I'll have to read up on it. I find religion interesting from a social aspect and even historical .

Wow,

Do Bahá’ís believe in Heaven and Hell?

For Bahá’ís, the concepts of Heaven and Hell are allegories for nearness and remoteness from God. When we die, the condition of our souls determines our experience of the afterlife. Heaven and Hell are not physical places, but spiritual realities.

DEEEP

Yep, my wife has been raised in this religion her whole life, it's tolerable for me. I'm not a big believer in religion. (Agnostic) My wife is raising our children in the faith, which I agreed was ok. I like that they teach respect to all religions. They also get to choose in their teen years whether they want to continue to study or practice the faith. I was married in a Bahá'í ceremony but I am not Bahá'í.

I know many people in the Bahá'í community here in Columbus and surrounding area. I attend a lot of functions because we go as a family. Most are Iranian folk that fled Iran because they execute Bahá'ís in that country. They are super nice and accepting of anyone, even me who shows up at their functions and they know I do not practice the faith.

Lock it in.

Xoxo.

I find it funny that you talk down to me like I'm the idiot...

I talk down to you because you are, in fact, an idiot.

I am shocked that all of those religious books come in picture/pop-up book form... :lol:

Does anyone else agree that Anthony needs to spend some CR money and purchase Hooked on Phonics for Thorne? Thorne learning to read and write would really be an improvement to this site. :)

Anthony, for your consideration: http://www.hookedonphonics.com/

-Marc

Again, I find this hilarious.

I've been tested by a Psychologist for my IQ on 3 occasions.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/48/Bell_curve_and_IQ.jpg

upper .1% ..

Please now tell me how IQ's are not valid tools or what ever other bullshit you would like to use.. Because people who can program in tons of langues are always so stupid...

WOW. Tuners those guys are also idiots LOL

Let me know when you wanna grow up and play with the big boys.

Again, I find this hilarious.

I've been tested by a Psychologist for my IQ on 3 occasions.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/48/Bell_curve_and_IQ.jpg

upper .1% ..

Please now tell me how IQ's are not valid tools or what ever other bullshit you would like to use.. Because people who can program in tons of langues are always so stupid...

WOW. Tuners those guys are also idiots LOL

Let me know when you wanna grow up and play with the big boys.

I'm too stupid to get what this wiki pic has to do with your personal IQ...and I'm ok with that.