Legal Advice - valet parking

6 Speed S4

So she's management and she doesn't even know when her employees clock in and out? Sounds like a pretty poorly run operation.

Yeah I know its pretty bad. We have a time sheet we fill out. Half the people that work there really shouldn't be driving IMO. We see some pretty expensive vehicles - Alpina B7, Porsche Pamanara, Mercedes SL65 AMG black, etc.

I think its a pretty poorly run operation, the tickets are all hadn written, they should be in a data base, and apparently they need better/more cameras

are you still planning on working for the company, I'm only asking because it sounds shady that she refused to let you go above her head (provided the possibility of an open door policy).

Not for long, lucky this is just my weekend job not my full time job. I just want to have another job first then I'll tell them to F OFF.

I don't know how good or bad Park Ops is, but Parking Solutions Inc holds a lot of profitable accounts. If you have experience and can get a gig working Easton or The Cap, you can make some good cash.

And in 360 cases out of 365, they side with you and not the claimant on issues such as this. I base this on the average 1 claim per day with PSI paying out roughly 1% of the time...I was the manager at Polaris.