Hookah Smokers !

thorne

I was curious how many Hookah smokers we got on cr.

I've got a hookah at my house it's just a entry level Maya, I've got a few good flavors so far. So whats your favorite flavor ?

Flavors

StarBuzz Cool Blue

StarBuzz Sex on the beach

StarBuzz PomBerry

StarBuzz Vanilla

Starbuzz Water Melon Freeze ( My current Favorite )

I used to be a two pack a day smoker until about 6 years ago.....I smoked for about 14 years....I dont dare try any kind of "smoking" or Im afraid Id go back to bad, expensive habits myself.

I know plenty of people who smoke Hookah and have never done any other drug (aside from alcohol). However I absolutely understand not wanting to do it for fear of going back to cigarettes. I quit about 2 weeks ago and I'm still tempted sometimes.

double apple

blueberry mint

citrus mint

pumpkin spice

watermelon

rasberry lemonade

these are all my go to flavors. i have a 2 foot hookah with two hoses. nothing is as relaxing as smoking. now that i have given up alcohol i will be smoking hookah on a much more daily basis at night.

I just dont understand this "Hookah" thing.....TO me its a bong.....

And How many of you "Hookah" smokers.....smoke other "THINGS"

Hookah is a nice relaxing and non illegal activity. Now it's got the same

Principal as a bong but there's no comparisson to the real thing ...

Is it relaxing? Or give a buzz? Or just for the taste? Sorry for the stupid question , never tried it before.

I was wondering the same thing. I'm guessing it's for people who normally don't smoke to get that first "buzz/high" from when I first started smoking back in 7th grade lol.

I remember stumbling across 1001 nights in the short north years and years ago. I think they were the first hookah bar in columbus. My dude and I were skating down there and just randomly came by it so we decided to check it out. It was pretty awesome. They made this cinnamon tea that was out of this world. I think shortly after that is when Shi Sha up towards Clintonville opened. They may have opened before, I just didn't know about it. My friends and I would frequent shi sha quite a bit back in the day. Then it just got super slammed all the time, wasn't very chill anymore. Always hard to get a seat, service, etc. Then in the last few years it seems like hookah bars have popped up everywhere in Columbus, trying to cash in on this new fad.

Either way, I own two. My brother sent them to me from Iraq when he was deployed. Double apple is probably my favorite.