2003 cr 250

Putty

I know you hear all the time "this is in tiptop shape"...well, this is. i bought this off an older guy in Dayton. It had original tires on it..not a scratch on it. He was scared of the bike. I rode up there to get it on my 10r and he would not let me test ride it. he told me it had more power than my 10. He was serious and clueless.

To date....I have not had to change a plug in it. It hasn't been started since last summer and I bet $50 it'll kick over in 3 kicks right now. I changed tires, reeds, gearing and piped it. FMF Fatty. It's a beast!

I am selling it to get a 450 4-stroke. I am reluctant to sell this because I know I have a great bike and I dont want to buy someone else's junk. Below are pics when I bought it and after I installed pipe and stickers.

I ride this thing maybe 2 times a month at Wayne or Perry and that's it. Other than that....it sits. I am willing to say I take better care of this thing than a lot of you take care of your streetbike.

$2100

3mc3p53laZZZZZZZZZ94558d6614c2ee519.jpg

3n13k73mdZZZZZZZZZ945f44ae168d0371c.jpg

3nd3o53lcZZZZZZZZZ945d1bfaf726ada10.jpg

3na3pf3lbZZZZZZZZZ945b6b2b241b3d211.jpg

Edited by Putty

this is a clean bike. I constantly tease this guy about how clean he keeps it. Now, that doesn't mean the bike is mechanically sound...however, I've ridden with this guy probably every time he went out...and he never had a problem with this bike.

good luck with the sale.

this is a clean bike. I constantly tease this guy about how clean he keeps it. Now, that doesn't mean the bike is mechanically sound...however, I've ridden with this guy probably every time he went out...and he never had a problem with this bike.

good luck with the sale.

True Statement.. Super clean bike and he is not joking about the plug.. It pisses me off that his bike never fouls a fucking plug.. Mine eats them like candy. And every time we hit the trails, someone always asks if he just got the bike because its so clean.. Putty = anal about bike cleaning.