Breitling Service

schmuckingham

You're going to be $300-400 for a proper, full service on an automatic movement chronograph watch.

Diamond Cellar is a dealer and a service center, if they can't service it they will send it to the manufacturer for service.

We use Goldstar in Westerville and have had decent luck over the years but the recent service on our Omega Speedmaster has left me looking for someone new. We first had an issue with the chronograph hand coming off after the service and now about 6 months later I've noticed the watch has very little if any power reserve any longer (maybe 8 hours max). I think I'm going to send it directly to Omega for service next time around.

A lot of Colts are quartz FYI. Does it run? What needs to be serviced?

Sending to BUSA will cost 700+ and take 2 months

Diamond cellar might work on it or just send to BUSA

Meyers is the only AD in the city

Goldstar might be a good low budget choice

Again, what needs to be done?

A lot of Colts are quartz FYI. Does it run? What needs to be serviced?

Sending to BUSA will cost 700+ and take 2 months

Diamond cellar might work on it or just send to BUSA

Meyers is the only AD in the city

Goldstar might be a good low budget choice

Again, what needs to be done?

The movement works but occasionally it stop working. I think its from something being either bound on the inside or some loose. If i remove it from my wrist and shake it back/forth and up down it will start again. When it does run keeps perfect time

Diamond Cellar will most likely send it out. Count on at least $700 as said in previous posts. My restoration was 14mos in Switzerland, and $1200.

I had Gold Star put a crystal on my Navitimer, and the've also worked on a couple other watches of mine with great results. I'd at least go in and talk to them.