I madea a donation, and bought membership

Hondajt

Hello! I have only been on here for a little while, but I feel its important to have a place like this, so I wanted to become a member. Not paying attention, I first made a $25 donation. Using the donate button.

Following that, I noticed the link for a subscription. Oops, thats what I should have done. So I went ahead and did the $45 5 year plan, to help out.

I am glad I donated, but think we should make the links on the same page, or at least near each other, so idiots like me don't click the wrong thing.

Don't get me wrong, even after the subscription, I would still have donated, but it was this time, an accident.

Just thought I should share. Maybe clarify that a little, but keeping the links next to each other?

Donating rocks! This site is the best place on the net. I can't imagine not knowing the people I know now because of this site. Life would suck w/out them.:bow:

Aww thanks Nick. I knew you cared about me more than just my glutes.

That being said, I'm done with the homo jokes.

What's the difference? I mean, what does a subscription get you? I don't see anything about subscribing? :???:

I'm not quite sure what they meant either, it's just a donate button.

if you go into User CP...on the left there (correct there?) is a choice for Paid Subscription. I used that. It includes:

Supporting Member

- Supporting Member Status

- Free OhioRiders.net Sticker

- PM Box Increased to 500

- Max Photos Increased

- Supporter Forum Access

So How do I get my free sticker?

Edited by Hondajt

if you go into User CP...on the left there (correct there?) is a choice for Paid Subscription. I used that. It includes:

Supporting Member

- Supporting Member Status

- Free OhioRiders.net Sticker

- PM Box Increased to 500

- Max Photos Increased

- Supporter Forum Access

So How do I get my free sticker?

Never even seen that. I simply used the DONATE button on the main page to make a one-time donation. Anyone that donates anything gets "Supporter" status.

To get your sticker you need to send a SASE to the OR P.O. Box, there is a thread for it here...

http://www.ohio-riders.net/showthread.php?t=18111