My slow ass car.

Buck531

Fully loaded '99 with 244k on the body, 134k on the motor and a little over 30k on the rebuilt trans. He (supposedly) drove the thing to Florida and back several times a year. He replaced thousands of dollars worth of parts over the past couple years, and luckily I have a thick stack of receipts so at least he was telling the truth about something. Basically everything on the car has been replaced. I traded my clean '97 Chevy truck for it which was worth at least 3k, so in hindsight I kinda got screwed. Oh well, live and learn.

Here's the only pic I have, except now it's rocking 15" Pontiac minivan rims for the time being :lol::(

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c295/skoval25/293757_850566690877_2021626506_n.jpg

Car looks good in that pic.

Buck, maybe you can awnser this, ive been kinda looking around at parts for my bonneville like and exaust, cai but cant find anything, does some of the stuff for w bodies work on these?

And i hate how these things fall on their face on the top end. Having a semi lightly modded 15 second civic si start chasing down my 13.8 car and trap the same as me, Fail.