The jimmies were rustled

phil

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/pwoodland/5D980B33-91CD-4B1C-9207-D03F5FB0677C-4587-0000040F5EF11D2F.jpg

Buck you mad? It looks like you mad when you do stuff like this.... All I wanted to do was inform you that your thread was a Complete failure an a waste of time to anyone who watch. Y u no not remove me from discussion?

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/pwoodland/3537FEBD-9237-4A8F-A17E-625937B6EF55-4587-00000410EB1DC894.jpg

brb, watching a 9 sec video of some fat guy have a seizure while trying to video tape his buick doing a 20-25mph pull on a residential street.

said vid.

http://s283.photobucket.com/albums/kk314/buck531/?action=view&current=CAM00163.mp4

Brb going to take a video of my Kia doing high speed pulls through a neighborhood... High speed in that is like 31 mph.

I think I can hear him getting fatter as he drives

One time my jimmies got really rustled, turns out my underoos were on backward.

Was this with that bikini you were showing me? Or the Calvin Klein briefs?? Either way, that could lead to rustled jimmies

Spiderman or Cars2?

:gabe:

KillJoy

Was this with that bikini you were showing me? Or the Calvin Klein briefs?? Either way, that could lead to rustled jimmies

They were my mankini Hulk pair. I used to run around the house in them screaming "WAGNER SMASH".

Had to stop because I left the back door open and it scared the old lady that lives behind us. She now walks her dog on the other side of the street :(

They were my mankini Hulk pair. I used to run around the house in them screaming "WAGNER SMASH".

Had to stop because I left the back door open and it scared the old lady that lives behind us. She now walks her dog on the other side of the street :(

:lol: that really made me laugh

I can see you doing that in the house while your wife reads a magazine in another room, ignoring you

I usually like to have sex with a cucumber...stick it as far up my ass until I cum out the tip of my penis.....damn it feels great....well to gain muscle I drink pussy juice and cum mixed with some milk.....I did a research with my grandma about how much protein was in sperm...its about 50 grams every ounce.....after that me and my grandma mixed my cum with her pussy juice and we used her titty milk instead of real milk....we both fed it to each other.....I then stuck my cock in my own ass and I started to grow muscle very rapidly....as my grandma would like my asshole... we filmed it ... its on a website called oldtittymucle.com. enjoy and don't masterbait to it u sick fucks.....hope this works for all of you...and remember to eat the most cum you can ejackulate.... good luck cum suckers