Benelli Nova vs. Supernova vs. Remington 870 Express

Disclaimer

Which 12 ga. pump is the right call?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Which 12 ga. pump is the right call?

• Benelli Supernova
    • Benelli Nova
    • Remington 870 Express

Ohh, and I'm not a southpaw so the bottom eject/ambidextrous thing isn't a big issue why I'm leaning toward the Browning. I'm just looking for a cheap, reliable HD pump gun, it'll probably rarely see use, but it HAS TO WORK if I ever need it.

What I've read is better build quality / fit+finish on the Browning over the late model 870s, but the 870s are the Timex's of the shotgun world with a HUGE aftermarket.

go with the supernova! i've got the 26" and it's amazing. everyone i know who owns a shotty is envious after trying it. the comfortech is fantastic and you can totally break the gun down in less than 2 minutes without any tools. (the magazine cap functions as a pin pusher to remove the trigger assembly). spend a bit more and get a great shotty.

I own a new 870 home defence model. awsome for a cheap. pump gun. I brought mine home gave it a good once over cleaning to get the thick layer of storage oil out of it, and its has performed like an absolute champ. I can only think that anyone who speaks ill of this superb weapon did not think to clean and lube before use. mine has had no problems. and it was on sale for $299 brand spankin new. definantly my vote. any day.