FS. 92 Eagle Talon Tsi FWD Roller.

92eclipseGSX

Im parting ways with my Talon, I have a Child coming soon and i need the money to help prepare.

1992 Eagle Talon Tsi FWD. 156k No rust,paint just faded on both rear quarters. Still a very clean car. I Picked this car up in Kentucky from a gentlemen on DSM Tuners it is Very well put together Car. It is a Roller no engine, but has a 5spd trans, Full Interior, everything just no engine, lowered on progress springs with kyb shocks. Has gloshift boost gauge in pillar with 2 pod. ECU was on Speed Density and running Jackal. Has brand new axles on front maybe 150miles. I Have the Hard Upper intercooler Piping and the rest of the soft piping running to a MK4 Supra Sidemount, everything will be included. Including Speed Density setup. GST Wheels included with tires, i believe they are just some Yokohama all Seasons but have about 70-80% tread left on them, Im asking $1000 Im sure thats alot but all it needs is a engine to run, and ill be honest im trying to get a good amount so i can prepare for my child, but i will negotiate. The car is located Currently in Westerville at a buddys garage Here to 2 quick pics i can have some more in a day or so when im able to get over to his house. If interested and wanting more pics i can text them 614-893-9021. Id be happy to answer any questions. Thank you.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y247/sleepsalone/gst.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y247/sleepsalone/gst2-1.jpg

I have decided put the engine and trans back in the car. I need to sell this I no longer have interest in it. It has a new crankshaft and bearings I have paperwork for that, a brand new innovative wideband still in the box. It has a stage 3 slowboy racing head that previous owner installed. The engine is timed up and in the car. Only thing left to do hook up everything put in oil coolant and transmission fluid. I believe I have a couple quarts of Pennzoil syncromesh laying around. I'd like to get $1600 for it as is with engine trans etc. Etc.

I got a very nice motor for sale to go in this car, someone should buy both and have a nice car

I agree.

If you still have this at the beginning of next month ill most likely take it. Will have cash in hand @ the beginning of next month tho.

Works for me. I should have this towed home by then.

The Slowboy racing head was sold.

Edited by 92eclipseGSX