Last hoorah...

SRTurbo04

Have a great time Paul!! You will need to surrender your balls to the purse once you get home. ;) haha, but really have fun, I'm really happy for you two!

:dumb: Any man who lets his women run the shots and keep his balls in a jar isn't a man at all. Sounds like you got princess syndrome of sorts and I'm sure im right seeing how you had your man buying you diferent cars left n right when you could t make up your mind. I cant imagine what else goes on. Paul's nuts have been clipped since he got in this relationship. He will even admit it :nono:

:dumb: Any man who lets his women run the shots and keep his balls in a jar isn't a man at all. Sounds like you got princess syndrome of sorts and I'm sure im right seeing how you had your man buying you diferent cars left n right when you could t make up your mind. I cant imagine what else goes on. Paul's nuts have been clipped since he got in this relationship. He will even admit it :nono:

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l56/Dugabug/BINGO.jpg

Just because I don't run around with the lollypop guild up at HD doesn't mean I'm not out with other people.

im rarely up there, but when i do go its some of the best nights up there. and i just know people who know you that know that you are an awkward turtle.... its ok, you can prove me wrong sat nite:masturboy: