I once had a friend

phil

LOL @ LUAP...

Paul, phil went out of his way to set this up and you wont even make an appearance? I mean for fucks sake i had to sit through 2 days of status updates, facebook messages and texts about this party. You could at least do us all a favor and go.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL @ LUAP...

Paul, phil went out of his way to set this up and you wont even make an appearance? I mean for fucks sake i had to sit through 2 days of status updates, facebook messages and texts about this party. You could at least do us all a favor and go.

^^^^^ :lol: can you tell i used to be a promoter?

I once had a friend named luap. luap was one of those guys who you loved having around becuase he was always a good person to make fun of. luap was energetic, talked more shit anyone i ever met, and had a shitty ass neon. luap was always down to race, win, lose, or break. It didnt matter. He was a fun guy. Then he got into boats and bikes really heavy. He was your true motorsports guru. luap was at every car event, every boat night & bike nite no matter what. Then my friend luap met a girl. this girl changed his life. Literally, he sold all his toys and got a honda accord, he started bitching about everything, he never really came out anymore. Then luap went into the army:dumb:..... No sooner did we say our goodbyes did luap come home. He then went into a deep depression, and became a shelled turtle. one day, the "Green" felt so bad for luap that he made him an internet mod. glory be the powers luap started at it again. Just when we all thought luap was back, we were gypseed. ( yes i made it up, go fuck yourself) He got engaged to this woman who stole his soul. He became more distant and we forgot luap was alive. Now he comes back out to announce his "bachelor party":woowoo: and tells everyone that its at this place called Crown. While all of his friends snicker as if this were a joke, luap was dead set on having a " chill" party. No man should spend his last nite w/ his friends in a hole in the wall bar with a shitty dj, one decent bar tender who cant count to 11 with out a calculater, and some jerry sandusky looking guy that always sits at the end of the bar. His friends are so awesome that they go behind his back and set up a REAL party for him. one where he pays nothing like he should, one where fun can be had at its highest level, one where more than likely the cops will be called and someone will be arrested for peeing in a pool. they go out and spend hundreds of dollars to make this night memorable for luap, and only thing he says is " return everything, im going to be at crown all night"..... :fuuuu::fuuuu::fuuuu: ....... SAY WHAT!!!, people have already put money up for luap to celebrate his passing, and all he wants to do, is sit in a dim bar, and do what he can do on a normal tuesday night... THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN, WE WILL NOT LET YOU GO INTO THIS WEDDING A DEAD MAN.... YOU WILL HAVE ONE NIGHT THAT YOU WILL REMEMBER FOR THE REST OF YOU LIFE... YOU WILL BE AT THIS PARTY, WEATHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT. Its not even about you, and your wedding. its about your friends celebrating one more time as boys. One more night of " the good times". dont dissapoint us paul. Let us show you a good time on us.

WTF how can u fail at a bachelor party..... I own handcuffs if he needs restrained to be drug to said party..

I miss Luap I'll race anything

always lold when dudes drop everything and everyone from their life just because some random vagina showed them the slightest attention. Such sad little puss whipped beta men. OMG THIS GIRL LET ME TOUCH HER TITTY. IMMA DEDICATE MY WHOLE LIFE TO HER!!!!! :dumb: and before ppl come at me I'm married and have twin boys arriving at the end of this month and I still have fun with my bros at least once a week. Nothing has changed social wise whenever i was dating and ever since i'm married now although i'm sure the twins will slow that down for awhile :fa: I'll just have more get togethers at the house. Thats what the pimped out recroom and back deck is for :fuckyeah:

It happens, My very close friend since childhood did exactly this.

PABs they all are

*Punk Ass Bitch

Wow thanks :jerkit:

I'm just going to get this out now... I won't be leaving crown might as well get that into your mind so your not pissed off come Saturday.

:lol: one night is with anothher couple yes the other night is with my best friend of 20 years

Don't make CR go hangover mode on you.......

Here paul enjoy this nice light beer.... night thing you know you'll have stripper titties in your face!

Don't worry this guys still here.

Don't get me wrong I appreciate the effort but I told u fools from the get go this ain't happening. I forewarned u but nooooo no one ever listens to this guy...

No one follows the sheep to the slaughter house....

tl;dr version?

Paul decides he wants to have this super awesome bachelor party and open invites everyone on cr. Phil then takes it upon himself to get 2 midget strippers and a donkey for the after party. Phil then invites everyone he knows including jesus, jesus confirms he is coming. Paul finds out about super awesome party via text, email, facebook, morse code, smoke signals and any other way phil came up with to let everyone know about this 3 times a day.

Phil then decides to purchase alcohol being that he is such an awesome friend and wants to give paul the time of his life. Paul then declines sending phil into a drunken state where he rides the donkey around while shooting the strippers in his boxers, cowboy hat on and bottle of PBR in hand.

Cliffs for the cliffs:

Paul is a whiny bitch

Phil is a good friend

The donky lives

Jesus shows up late

Rapture begins

You're all fucked.

Wow thanks :jerkit:

I'm just going to get this out now... I won't be leaving crown might as well get that into your mind so your not pissed off come Saturday.

:lol: one night is with anothher couple yes the other night is with my best friend of 20 years

haha.. just kidding man. :p

Phil if you are friends as you said just show up at crown with everyone and force him out. Pick him up over your shoulders and walk out the door. Bros won't be mad at each other trust me.

lol, ive been friends with paul since 07. i know how he is, he is stubborn and set in his ways. i will do my best but im not going to force someone to have a blast in his own honor. honestly, i will leave at 11:15 from crown, if he doesnt want to come join us, guess what, his loss. the party will go on. he will sit at crown with 2-3 people that are left and do his own thing.

whats funny is i told dover to show up cause i had a suprise for him for his b day as well, he already had plans with 4 girls and he is gonna make time to show up... people usually will bend their plans if they realize someone is putting time and effort into something for their benefit.

lol, ive been friends with paul since 07. i know how he is, he is stubborn and set in his ways. i will do my best but im not going to force someone to have a blast in his own honor. honestly, i will leave at 11:15 from crown, if he doesnt want to come join us, guess what, his loss. the party will go on. he will sit at crown with 2-3 people that are left and do his own thing.

whats funny is i told dover to show up cause i had a suprise for him for his b day as well, he already had plans with 4 girls and he is gonna make time to show up... people usually will bend their plans if they realize someone is putting time and effort into something for their benefit.

I guess my friends and I are different than you ;)

I guess my friends and I are different than you ;)

im not going beg someone to have fun. its on him, i got too many people showing up to worry about it. we are going to have a shit show regaurdless. if he doesnt want to particpate then thats his own choice