Our humble little display of FD's today at Street Life Tour.

KD93R1

http://i1039.photobucket.com/albums/a473/KD93R1PB/2012%20Street%20Life%20Tour%20Display%20Pics/DSC02881-3.jpg

Left to Right by CR name: MOJOE, KD93R1, STOMPZ

http://i1039.photobucket.com/albums/a473/KD93R1PB/2012%20Street%20Life%20Tour%20Display%20Pics/DSC02883-3.jpg

http://i1039.photobucket.com/albums/a473/KD93R1PB/2012%20Street%20Life%20Tour%20Display%20Pics/DSC02884-2.jpg

http://i1039.photobucket.com/albums/a473/KD93R1PB/2012%20Street%20Life%20Tour%20Display%20Pics/DSC02885-2.jpg

http://i1039.photobucket.com/albums/a473/KD93R1PB/2012%20Street%20Life%20Tour%20Display%20Pics/DSC02886-2.jpg

Those FD's were the sharpest cluster of cars in the show.

I was disappointed that the car show judging wasn't organized and no real scoring was done. A lot of the usual car show guys said they aren't returning next year because of the way things were handled. Although disappointed, I still enjoyed showing the car to people who were sincerely interested in it. Thanks to all those who stopped by to say "hi."

And again, the strongest driver with the strongest car didn't win the drift competition because of some really lousy luck. :mad: Next year, Packie. :thumbup:

I didn't see any Lsx FDs at this show. Actually there was only 2 other FD's. There was a blue FD that didn't open the hood, never saw the owner. The TRU Motorsports owner had his FD there (not v8). On the other hand, nearly every drift car had a v8 swap.

Like Doc said, the judging was non-existent. I didn't even see guys who looked like judges. But Doc I disagree, the pack of NSX's were pretty impressive.

I didn't see any Lsx FDs at this show. Actually there was only 2 other FD's. There was a blue FD that didn't open the hood, never saw the owner. The TRU Motorsports owner had his FD there (not v8). On the other hand, nearly every drift car had a v8 swap.

Like Doc said, the judging was non-existent. I didn't even see guys who looked like judges. But Doc I disagree, the pack of NSX's were pretty impressive.

There was an lsx fd drag racing.

Those FD's were the sharpest cluster of cars in the show.

I was disappointed that the car show judging wasn't organized and no real scoring was done. A lot of the usual car show guys said they aren't returning next year because of the way things were handled. Although disappointed, I still enjoyed showing the car to people who were sincerely interested in it. Thanks to all those who stopped by to say "hi."

And again, the strongest driver with the strongest car didn't win the drift competition because of some really lousy luck. :mad: Next year, Packie. :thumbup:

There is a lot of people that wont return. Me included! They have fucked me 3 times now. That program is straight up bull shit and if they dont want you in the winners circle, your screwed!

I cant wait for my video to come out. Knowing them though they will edit that start out of the TNL video. watch and see.

Nice looking FD's

There is a lot of people that wont return. Me included! They have fucked me 3 times now. That program is straight up bull shit and if they dont want you in the winners circle, your screwed!

I cant wait for my video to come out. Knowing them though they will edit that start out of the TNL video. watch and see.

Nice looking FD's

You got fucked, A buddy of mine has it on video, hope he gets it up soon.

You got fucked, A buddy of mine has it on video, hope he gets it up soon.
I had 3 other showing me video of them getting screwed on the line last night at my pit. There was a lot of people bitching last night that will not return for any future events. I just hope people see this shady shit and dont waste their time. Its about who you know at a TNL event!

Those might be the last 3 FD's to ever get Swapped. They are functional and well built. There is detail and engineering that most car guys completely miss, and yet they are all a work in progress.

Outstanding Job Kevin.

I really respect the rotary guys. I've been into sports cars for many years and the rotary still scares the piss out of me, props to those who have mastered it.

I have mastered paying for it. I turned wrenches on mine for a long time trying to learn them. I just don't have the skill to build the car the way I want it. Kevin is just awesome.

I think there has to be a respect for and swap as well. It is not exactly easy todo those swaps and I can respect that.

I loved the rotary in my FD, the power was good and the exhaust note was unique. That being said as fun as it was, every time I drove the car I couldn't help but wonder "is today the day the Apex seals blow out?" (keep in mind I had a Pettit built motor)