Did anyone get video of my rx7 at kil kare at the SLT

Xbomb

Im looking for video of my 2nd pass at kil kare yesterday. Thanks

This car.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v665/1bad240z/539126_516812875011927_479831169_n.jpg

In the process of getting it from my buddy right now, may take a little while, I'm in shitty service.

The problem isn't that Wayne was acting like an asshole with his mouth, he was in his car blowing the tires off in the staging lanes with other cars and a good crowd of people. That is unacceptable behavior no matter how pissed you are or whether you were ripped off. Nothing makes it acceptable.

The problem isn't that Wayne was acting like an asshole with his mouth, he was in his car blowing the tires off in the staging lanes with other cars and a good crowd of people. That is unacceptable behavior no matter how pissed you are or whether you were ripped off. Nothing makes it acceptable.
I dont disagree with that. that was out of line. sorry to those i offended.

Oh that must have happenend after I left....once I broke out I just said screw it and left. I was actually mad

At myself as its been twice now I've screwed myself by hundredths On a break out. Sucks having a vehicle too slow for The fast class But too fast for The slower class.

Thats some bullshit, you didn't jump at all. Seems like you could of left earlier when her arms started to drop, looked like you waited till they were almost at her sides.

Whoever said you jumped probably just said it so whoever you were racing got the prize money.

Thats some BS.