08 "Busa mods, retard elim & Pwr Cmdr

fueljunkie1

I have a regular customer who wants a retard eliminator and power commander installed on an 08 Busa. Trouble is, I'm a Harley guy. Will this require a scanner? He wants to change the exhaust as well. Any thoughts or help would be appreciated, including the option of handing him over to other capable hands if need be.

Both of those parts should basically be plug and play right inline with the factory wiring harness, if I'm not mistaken - you'll just need to figure out where you want to mount them (logical place most people use is under the pillion seat/pod) ... though to get full use of the PC - you might want to have it dyno tuned.

I have a regular customer who wants a retard eliminator and power commander installed on an 08 Busa. Trouble is, I'm a Harley guy. Will this require a scanner? He wants to change the exhaust as well. Any thoughts or help would be appreciated, including the option of handing him over to other capable hands if need be.

I can do a custom map for him after you install a PC3 if need be. :)