CVG Car Show this Saturday Sept. 29th 10 A.M. to 3 P.M.

Bigfoot

Last year was a great turnout, and after talking with the owner of CVG, there should be more attending than the last show. I know there are already a couple people on here going. It isn't too late to register if you want your car or bike to be in the show.

Here is the website to register and a couple pictures from last events.

http://cvgcarshow.com/

I'm gonna head over around 10:30.

How did this event turn out? I wasn't able to make it but did some consulting work for CVG in the past and know their history with the Ford GT40 (one of their companies contributed alot of bodywork for Ford). Would've liked to make this and will have to mark it on the calendar for next year. I believe the CEO has one of the first couple cars that was produced.

How did this event turn out? I wasn't able to make it but did some consulting work for CVG in the past and know their history with the Ford GT40 (one of their companies contributed alot of bodywork for Ford). Would've liked to make this and will have to mark it on the calendar for next year. I believe the CEO has one of the first couple cars that was produced.

It was not to bad. I was expecting more cars but it was a pretty cool show. They had live bands playing, a lot of exotic cars, Bill Lutz had his car there and then the normal type of cars you would see at a show. My son is friends with the owners son and both are also members on here. The company designed and built the body for the Ford GT, so they are definitly in to cars. They are usually at Sawmill on the weekends with one of their cars.