jimmies

unfunnyryan

Yes gorilla munch is sold in every organic section of every grocery store in columbus. Way to go fagget.

You don't seem to understand. I control the jimmies now bitch.

http://ryanhallarn.com/memes/libraries/thumb.display.php?max=859&q=80&img=galleries/jimmies/cf8.jpg

I'm not sure if my company knows about it but I suspect they do. I work for a shipping company that deals specifically with the delivery of animals, mostly lab animals but we get some zoo business. Occasionaly some of these animals die during shipping, and we do some paperwork and have them creamated and no one ever misses them. Once I stole a monkey and marked it as dead and burned on the paperwork. I took it because it was a very large monkey and I thought it might make a cool pet. After I got tired of taking care of a huge monkey I shaved it and took it to a prostitute. I told her it was my deformed younger brother and that I would pay her extra to take his virginity.

It cost me a lot of money but I got her to do it and let me watch. She was trying to pretend she liked it but she looked sick and Manny(the monkey) was confused at first but he really started to get into it. The whole experience makes me sick when I think about it. The fact that I watched and that I did that to that girl, I wonder if she beleived it was really my brother or if she just needed more crack. But also when I think about it I laugh so fucking hard. I shot the monkey and left it in the woods afterword, I guess Manny died happy.