Galaxy S3 or Note 2

TurboNova

• 3 weeks later...

Those rumors have been flying around for a long time about the S series and the Note. IF the Note 2 comes out with a quad core, then I will trade my Note in on one. IIRC, the Galaxy 3 in Europe got the quad core, but we didn't :fuuuu:

Those rumors have been flying around for a long time about the S series and the Note. IF the Note 2 comes out with a quad core, then I will trade my Note in on one. IIRC, the Galaxy 3 in Europe got the quad core, but we didn't :fuuuu:

The Note 2 is coming with a quad core. The US version that is.

Just saw that the Nexus 4 doesn't do LTE or have a micro SD slot. Both of which the Optimus G does have. The fuck?

Nexus devices no longer have removable storage.

As to why no LTE...you can pretty much blame Verizon for being a fuck of a company. They want to bloat the shit out of their phones and keep it on lockdown. They've already done their fair share of giving Android a bad name with their "Droid" line, and their version of the GNEX had issues and only got updated to Jelly Bean a week or so ago.

http://www.theverge.com/2012/10/29/3569688/why-nexus-4-does-not-have-4g-lte