Championship Powersports in Wauseon

Putty

So I was looking at their Ebay store and found a dirtbike I was interested in. After a couple questions on the site, someone told me the price was $3000. I decided to call and ask what the actual condition was from a voice and not a possible Ebay lemon. There was a note on the auction saying call Julie or Jim. I call, Julie answers. I play the dumb buyer role and first thing I ask is the price and she tells me $3200. I said hmmm, well, I've been talking to someone there and was told $3000. She goes ahhhh, ahhhh, are you coming to get it? I said what's the condition of it? She goes I place good info in my ads. She was too lazy to give me any info on the bike. Not willing to assist at all...Oh well, she blew that sale..

This place is 2hrs out, and most of us will probably never go there, but I thought people should know there's a hint of shady dealings going on in there. Julie wanted another $200 in her pocket from me...psst! Buyers beware!

Thats funny i just bought a hood for my 96 camaro on ebay the add said 50 bucks and 128.78 shipping ups to my door from cal.This gets good hahahahah

I get a email ups will not ship the hood for under 785.00 and this is after i won the auction.Now i have to wait it is coming on a greyhound bus that i got to go find and pick up.I could go after the guy but at this point i am giving him a chance to get the hood to me yet.Wish me luck and yes alot of ebay adds arnt worth a shit.

Oh...Oh...OH..I also asked in a message if items on their Ebay store could be sold in the store because I had a possible trade. That is what triggered the call. They told me on Ebay, Yes...we'll sell these items in our store, BUT we wont take trade on Ebay items. I said "Well, if I buy it IN your store....how is it an Ebay item"....NOTHING. Which is BS cause they have all kinds of bikes on Ebay. No way she can tell me they wont take a trade for a 08 CBR-1000, which is on Ebay, if I walked in and wanted to dump mine for hers.

Edited by Putty

not to be sexist or discriminating but i refuse to haggle with females when purchasing something large of value

LMAO..... There is no way to say something like that and not sound sexist.... Too each his own though. :)

Her message I just got off my Ebay inbox...

"I deal with hundereds of people everyday. I am extra busy right now. Like I told you on the phone if we can get the financing done I will go back to the boss and negotiate the price. I don't like someone to say I'm lazy when I work as hard if not harder than anyone else. As far as the details of the bike, that is why I put a description on Ebay!!!!!!!!!!! Again, if you want to secure the financing I will be happy to do the app over the phone. Thanks again for your time. Julie"

My reply

You also put "IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL JULIE OR JIM AT 419 335 8600". Might as well remove that...did no good. No thanks, i'll find a different bike..Dont want your business. Later

Her reply

Honestly lifes to short to deal with someone that can not accept that people are busy and don't have alot of time to deal with every question that most the time is listed on our auction. I don't really need customers that are like you either. Thanks and good luck to you!

My reply

Life is "Too" short and good luck to you, too ;)

Edited by Putty

Her message I just got off my Ebay inbox...

"I deal with hundereds of people everyday. I am extra busy right now. Like I told you on the phone if we can get the financing done I will go back to the boss and negotiate the price. I don't like someone to say I'm lazy when I work as hard if not harder than anyone else. As far as the details of the bike, that is why I put a description on Ebay!!!!!!!!!!! Again, if you want to secure the financing I will be happy to do the app over the phone. Thanks again for your time. Julie"

My reply

You also put "IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL JULIE OR JIM AT 419 335 8600". Might as well remove that...did no good. No thanks, i'll find a different bike..Dont want your business. Later

Her reply

Honestly lifes to short to deal with someone that can not accept that people are busy and don't have alot of time to deal with every question that most the time is listed on our auction. I don't really need customers that are like you either. Thanks and good luck to you!

My reply

Life is "Too" short and good luck to you, too ;)

LMAO. Nice comeback...