FS: i7 3770k Proc., GTX 680 V.card, Asus P8z77-v deluxe MOBO all w/warranties + more!

Veritas

I have to sell my desktop PC which is loaded full of goodies for those interested. I'll have to take pictures of the entire case but it's a rather up to date system sporting as the title said, an ivy bridge processor and the most powerful single GPU video card out to date. I have 8 gigs of ddr 3 ram @ 1600 mhz and a bunch of aftermarket fans and heatsinks galore.

I'm willing to part it out or sell it as a whole but the processor, video card and motherboard are all still under warranty from Microcenter so whomever purchases them would come with me to microcenter to transfer the ownership of it. The warranty program at microcenter would allow you to basically trade up to something better in two years from this summer at the price I originally purchased the items for.

Processor - $280

Video card - $435

Motherboard - $280

Entire PC Save hard drives - $1100

If you're interested or know someone who is, toss me a message or post up here. I'll post pics later today/tonight when I get a chance. The prices are firm, they are exceptional especially considering the warranty being factored into the price as well as how old the components themselves are.

Thank you!

Unfortunately I'm needing money only as this is to help with my rent this month since I can't work due to my surgery.

Prices are firm, the equipment isn't old at all and you're retaining all the original pricing value that I bought it at with the warranties.

• 1 month later...
Bump up for this, doing something different with the video so that I will still sell and for $380. So whoever buys it gets $100 extra with the warranty still. MSG or post, I'm wanting to be rid of my GTX 680 quickly. Edited by Veritas