Edgewater this season...

FocusDave01

..Now i know alot of you guys/gals are twisty people. But when I first started riding back in 06' I rode with a bunch of people down to Edgewater on Friday nights and man it was some fun times. Tons of bikes. I personaly like that type of racing, I dont plan on running my bike but its really fun to watch. Just an idea, if anyone plans on going let me know maybe in May or June we can start goin down sometimes..and take the backroads back which are some def twistys...:-P

FocusDave, I have no drag racing experience. I have no launching experience at any track. I've never been on the strip because I'm a corner rider. I ride the 14 really fast, but not from a dead stop like the strip. I'd just like to have some fun and see what it's like if others do it too.

APCH8R - They're both still there. I know nothing about them, but I know people that go to them.

FocusDave, I have no drag racing experience. I have no launching experience at any track. I've never been on the strip because I'm a corner rider. I ride the 14 really fast, but not from a dead stop like the strip. I'd just like to have some fun and see what it's like if others do it too.

APCH8R - They're both still there. I know nothing about them, but I know people that go to them.

i gotcha lol still be fun to watch...

Man I havn't been there in like 14 years. Back then me and my friends ran some prety sick cars. My buddie had a mustang running high 8's and I was running low 10's in the hemi'ed duster. Had a lot of fun there. My dad would take his mustang there since he's in fairfield. Its running 600 rwhp but it needs a much higher stall in it for the track. It would be fun to go back there just for the memory's but long drive for me.

I go all the time on friday !!

friday is test and tune night and anyone can run !!

It's cool to sit up against the fence and watch or line up and run ! i ran my firebird there last year a few times !!

A shit load more bikes out at tristate though I hear ??

I liked edgewater better than tri state but I try to avoid going to either of them. I dont like running into my ex the bitch he left me for cuz she always starts drama... I might go up a couple times a year though..

yeah if you go jess we got your back you know this :p

I liked edgewater better than tri state but I try to avoid going to either of them. I dont like running into my ex the bitch he left me for cuz she always starts drama... I might go up a couple times a year though..

What a fool !! Your smokin hot, cool chica ?? :D