Jegs mounting and balancing?

schmuckingham

Would it be a bad idea to have jegs mount and balance my new DRs on my new wheels? I cringe at thinking about someone fucking up my expensive ass stuff

I've only had jegs mount and balance tires on my powder coated wheels and they do a great job

Why would you go there?

Home at weird times of the week brolo

This. I can think of half a dozen better places to send you to just off the top of my head

I can think of a million places but 3/4 of them my $1000 rear wheels would come back looking like shit and be as balanced as Lindsey Lohan on a coke binge

Have either Derek personally for IPS do them, both will take care of any issues should they arise

Derek was my first choice if Jegs was a no go

Wheel medic mounts powdercoated wheels all day long. I have always had great success.

they are not powder coated, which reminds me I need to call them

Home at weird times of the week brolo

I can think of a million places but 3/4 of them my $1000 rear wheels would come back looking like shit and be as balanced as Lindsey Lohan on a coke binge

I fully agree with you, but there's better options than Jegs. Ips comes to mind as does wheel medic, wheel technology, Derek at NTB as mentioned, I'd stay away from Tire shops unless one of the veteran workers was willing to take care of it.

IPS has probably the most badass tire machine in cbus but there is nothing wrong with Jegs. Jegs has been doing this since the 60's and I would be willing to guess that they have done far more than most of the other companies around. NTB does this as one of their primary services, so I would not be afraid to go see Derek either.