Buying an optic this month? Consider Busnhell's Elite Tactical line...

Nate1647545505

Those who know me (and for those who don't), know that I stick to glass brands chosen by military/LE. I'm a glass homo that can justify spending 1,xxx on a good set of glass.

However, not many people can justify dropping that kind of money on something they use for sport and recreation...

Enter the Busnhell Elite Tactical: good glass, good adjustment, decent turrets. I've seen these often at Thunder Valley and Young's up north on top of everything from .338 LM to .50 BMG.

A majority of the owners love them, few gripes about the turret movement, and the quality of the glass.

KY shooter supply has the second focal plane version, mil dot, 6-25, 50mm for 619.99, with Bushnell offering a 75$ mail in rebate - that isn't to bad of a deal.

Review from John @ 8541 Tactical:

Stress test:

Rebate form (good on all versions of the elite)

http://www.bushnell.com/global/promotions

KY Shooter Supply web store:

http://www.kyshooterssupply.com/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=bushnell+elite+tactical&x=0&y=0

Optics Planet has %10 off the entire site with coupon code OP12BDAY.

If anyone does end up buying that's not too bad of a deal, especially if the 75 off isn't limited to the site listed above.

Nope, manufacturer rebate. I picked up one as well as my brother for his 6.55 oddity build.

I have a Bushnell on the other end of the spectrum, a Banner series 6x24 mil dot and it works fine for my use. The only complaint I have about it is that its a little hard to look through at high magnification 24x due to having to hold your eye in exactly the right spot. I only use that range for spotting anyway and by the time your back to 12x it works fine.