WTB ar15 mages

990mike

So the 4 posts after the OP, couldn't clear up the meaning of the OP? Had you read Ross's post you should have been on the right track. But no, let's post High School style. Seems everyone else got it. You say you're "not being a jerk and you just want to know". And this is 10 days after the OP. I see where you are trying to be helpful, I really do. So I will too.

There's a typeo, with the "E" added to the word "Mag's".

Where he must have really lost you is when he wrote "plazzzzz". Does it spell "please"? Nope. Does his point get across that he's really looking for some of this particular item? It does to everyone else who read it.

I assume with the last two posts being 10 days after the OP, and neither is assisting in getting what is being asked for to the OP, that this is the equivalent to shitting in a Garage sale/Back counter thread. Let alone, shit in the tread, and then add you want some of the same item too. I think posting in someone's thread asking for the same thing they started the tread for, and then shitting on the way they posted it, actually qualifies as "the worst post ever".

If you look through the Back Counter, you'll see 009Mike is almost always making offers to buy from people here. And in the past, came a cross a deal to buy this item in bulk. He looking for more. I think that's pretty clear.

If Mike's not interested in the pouches, I am.

So the 4 posts after the OP, couldn't clear up the meaning of the OP? Had you read Ross's post you should have been on the right track. But no, let's post High School style. Seems everyone else got it. You say you're "not being a jerk and you just want to know". And this is 10 days after the OP. I see where you are trying to be helpful, I really do. So I will too.

There's a typeo, with the "E" added to the word "Mag's".

Where he must have really lost you is when he wrote "plazzzzz". Does it spell "please"? Nope. Does his point get across that he's really looking for some of this particular item? It does to everyone else who read it.

I assume with the last two posts being 10 days after the OP, and neither is assisting in getting what is being asked for to the OP, that this is the equivalent to shitting in a Garage sale/Back counter thread. Let alone, shit in the tread, and then add you want some of the same item too. I think posting in someone's thread asking for the same thing they started the tread for, and then shitting on the way they posted it, actually qualifies as "the worst post ever".

If you look through the Back Counter, you'll see 009Mike is almost always making offers to buy from people here. And in the past, came a cross a deal to buy this item in bulk. He looking for more. I think that's pretty clear.

If Mike's not interested in the pouches, I am.

Well...that was fun. Thanks for also shitting in here. Sorry don't check CR on a daily basis, so yes 10 days later I see it for the first time. If you are looking for mags I may be able to help. I have no need nor do I care enough to research old posts to check and see who is buying what.

I have a friend who has a stock pile of the aluminum military style mags. I will contact him and see if he sill has them and if he wants to off-load them. Last I checked he wanted 6 or so each. I will get back to you all.

well me and mojoe will bye them all thanks and mojoe thank you im not that good of a speller but i try my best but you know how it is lol i will bye as much as i can get lol

All good guys. I wasn't trying to be a dick earlier. I am still waiting for a reply from my buddy. Just hang tight.

look i shoot more then any one you know and i shoot more ammo than you would think every weekend and even in the week nights any time any one would like to go shooting let me know theres a big shoot comming up too i will get all the in f o for you all

Hey guys. I heard back from my buddy last night. Those are no longer available. He said he took them to a gun show out of state a couple weeks ago and offloaded a couple hundred. He did tell me that he has a guy that is supposed to be shipping him a couple pallets worth straight from active duty. They will be used and dinged up I imagine, but oh the stories they would tell if they could talk. He is not sure when he will get them and will call me when he does. I will post them up here when he gets them.