Obama supporters actually hate his Policies

BStowers023

"We all want progress. But progress means getting nearer to the place where you want to be. And if you have taken a wrong turn, then to go FORWARD does not get you any nearer. If you are on the wrong road, progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the RIGHT road; and in that case the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive man."

-C.S.Lewis 1952

Funny. However, I'm sure you could find Romney supporters that would do the same thing.

That aside, I'd rather kill myself than listen to that blonde on the left speak for more than 10 seconds. She has about the most irritatingly smugful voice I've ever heard.

"We all want progress. But progress means getting nearer to the place where you want to be. And if you have taken a wrong turn, then to go FORWARD does not get you any nearer. If you are on the wrong road, progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the RIGHT road; and in that case the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive man."

-C.S.Lewis 1952

Probably my favorite author.