Ammo, how much of it?

Mojoe

Just bumping this thread for an interesting read. 10 days after this thead was posted was Sandy Hook.

Who's at their target # for ammo? Can you still shoot for practice and still have 1000 rounds left over?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have enough to not need more. However, I am leery of blowing through boxes / bricks w/o an easy resupply. I mean, who knows how long all this panic buying will last???

Although, the upswing, once supply and buying return to "normal", all the panic buyers will not need to buy more, so S&D might force lower prices.

KillJoy

Anyone going to the machine gun shoot at Knob Creek next weekend? It will be interesting to see how much ammo is available down there this year. I expect there to be quantity available with all of the hungry machine guns to feed. I hope it doesn't put too much of a damper on the shooting...

I have a little more than 1k rounds per AR, could use more now. I do need more ammo for my hand guns though. If you find any deals in .223 or 9mm, let me know. :) And i'll do the same.

What do you consider a DEAL on 9mm rounds ?

I do not have a 9mm, but say many boxes of 100/box FMJ, brass cases for $50

per box up here. Let me know if you want me to buy some for you.

Chuck

Just bumping this thread for an interesting read. 10 days after this thead was posted was Sandy Hook.

Who's at their target # for ammo? Can you still shoot for practice and still have 1000 rounds left over?

Pretty Close for target # of 5.56. I Have about 5k rounds on hand. 2500rds of M855, 2500rds of M193 that is stored in ammo boxes. A couple of hundred rounds of those federal walmart value packs to plink with and that is about it, I do have 4000rds of 62gr .224 FMJBT , 16lbs of Hodgdon CFE 223 , 3-4k once shot 5.56/.223 brass and 0 fucking small rifle primers.. 0. Once I find the primers, I should be good to go out and start shooting my ARs on a regular bases again.

9mm on the other hand... LOL

Pretty Close for target # of 5.56. I Have about 5k rounds on hand. 2500rds of M855, 2500rds of M193 that is stored in ammo boxes. A couple of hundred rounds of those federal walmart value packs to plink with and that is about it, I do have 4000rds of 62gr .224 FMJBT , 16lbs of Hodgdon CFE 223 , 3-4k once shot 5.56/.223 brass and 0 fucking small rifle primers.. 0. Once I find the primers, I should be good to go out and start shooting my ARs on a regular bases again.

9mm on the other hand... LOL

ever try pistol mag primers for .223?

i have been picking up .45 for 19-23 per box. When i find it i max out the limit everytime at those prices. You can find wwb upwards of 35-40 depending on where you go. LOL

Where have you found 45acp in stock ?