Those who own multiple guns In 1 caliber. Why???

Rustlestiltskin

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sentra Fucking LOL

So I take it that you dont have any legitimate arguments for not owning multiple firearms of the same caliber? It just seems like a no brainer to me. I suppose if your average gun owner only had 2 or 3 firearms then I could almost understand where youre coming from but, Im pretty sure that most of the gun nuts on here have quite a few more 2-3 guns. Maybe if you made 148k a year, you too could afford to have a larger firearm collection. 30kmillionaireLOL.

why does it bother you so much if people have two of the same gun

Hell you have twin newborn boys do you see people bitchin about you having two of the same kid ??

:fuckyeah:

To be clear Paul, my twin boys are fraternal. Meaning THEY DO NOT LOOK ALIKE. Therefore, they are not the same ya kunt.

So I take it that you dont have any legitimate arguments for not owning multiple firearms of the same caliber? It just seems like a no brainer to me. I suppose if your average gun owner only had 2 or 3 firearms then I could almost understand where youre coming from but, Im pretty sure that most of the gun nuts on here have quite a few more 2-3 guns. Maybe if you made 148k a year, you too could afford to have a larger firearm collection. 30kmillionaireLOL.

You answered your own question faggot.

I am not a gun nut, I am the average gun owner. I do however own more then 2-3.

Oh and

I'm a 30k millionare? FUCKING LOL. ok poverty sentra girl.

Oh and

Well that is a compelling argument. I see the error in my thought. Thank you for clearing everything up. Rustlenutskin 4prez!

sentra gurl? ok rx8 bitch. omgthiscarhandlesogoodicumzalot

Edited by Wonderboy

My reasoning is simplicity, and cost. I currently buy 22lr, 9mm, 5.56, .308, 12 and 20 gauge. Beyond the "right gun for the job" angle there is the overall saturation of those cartridges, generally meaning cheaper prices if bought at the right time. To get into the more tin-foil hat aspect, if SHTF, those ammo types would be more likely found or scavenged, or shared between family and friends.

Though like you mentioned, having a target gun, and CCW gun, or having tactical rifle in .223, and also a varmint rifle in .223, and so on.

Oh and

Nice edit. So you had trouble compiling your complete thought the first time around? nicetrylittleboylol

Lol brb, buying 12 9mm pistols and 30 12 ga shotguns bc I can :dumb:

Good for you. You're starting to get it.

Honestly, NOT owning multiples of the same caliber seems stranger to me than owning multiples.

I'd say you are very outnumbered in your thinking, at least amongst CR members in this thread.

Collecting guns is fun, an investment, and in some ways functional. I have some in the same caliber, hell, I even have guns that are not even practical. For instance... I purchased a Desert Eagle .50 AE for no other reason than I felt like getting one. That gun has no other purpose but to stroke my ego when I fire it and make everyone at the facility come over to talk to me about how cool my gun is. When they ask me to fire it I love to say things like "Are you should you can handle it?" while letting go a perfectly timed chuckle. When I know I'm going to shoot it I always make sure to wear a sweater vest, a pair of Oakleys, and my leather cell phone case on my belt. On one trip 2 college girls with ample breasts and slender bodies asked me if I could show them how to shoot it. I said, "Of course, but I have to warn you, its a hard one to control." The two girls laughed and said they loved a good challenge. They had seen the gun in movies and wanted to see how it felt in real life. This lead to them allowing me to rub my man parts across their backsides as I adjusted their arms to the right position. This one experience alone made the purchase of that firearm more than worth it. At one point I was supporting a full on chub but was never asked to stop dry humping them. One of them even looked over her shoulder and made eye contact. It was like she was saying I can feel your huge dick on my ass, and its making firing this gun even more intense. The enormous kickback from the man cannon along with the tight jeans allowed me to have one of the best public sexual experiences of my life. You may ask why, I ask why not my friend... why not...

I am not a gun nut, I am the average gun owner. I do however own more then 2-3. QUOTE]

At what point is one a "gun nut"? And how many gun's is it from how ever many you own now?

I didn't call anybody a gun nut. It was wonder boy who referred to you guys as gun nuts. I was only replying to him.

Edited by Rustlestiltskin

Collecting guns is fun, an investment, and in some ways functional. I have some in the same caliber, hell, I even have guns that are not even practical. For instance... I purchased a Desert Eagle .50 AE for no other reason than I felt like getting one. That gun has no other purpose but to stroke my ego when I fire it and make everyone at the facility come over to talk to me about how cool my gun is. When they ask me to fire it I love to say things like "Are you should you can handle it?" while letting go a perfectly timed chuckle. When I know I'm going to shoot it I always make sure to wear a sweater vest, a pair of Oakleys, and my leather cell phone case on my belt. On one trip 2 college girls with ample breasts and slender bodies asked me if I could show them how to shoot it. I said, "Of course, but I have to warn you, its a hard one to control." The two girls laughed and said they loved a good challenge. They had seen the gun in movies and wanted to see how it felt in real life. This lead to them allowing me to rub my man parts across their backsides as I adjusted their arms to the right position. This one experience alone made the purchase of that firearm more than worth it. At one point I was supporting a full on chub but was never asked to stop dry humping them. One of them even looked over her shoulder and made eye contact. It was like she was saying I can feel your huge dick on my ass, and its making firing this gun even more intense. The enormous kickback from the man cannon along with the tight jeans allowed me to have one of the best public sexual experiences of my life. You may ask why, I ask why not my friend... why not...

This

I didn't call anybody a gun nut. It was wonder boy who referred to you guys as gum nuts. I was only replying to him.

You referred to yourself as an average gun owner with 2-3 guns. My questions is if that is average, at what point does gun nut kick in?

You referred to yourself as an average gun owner with 2-3 guns. My questions is if that is average, at what point does gun nut kick in?

I suppose if your average gun owner only had 2 or 3 firearms then I could almost understand where youre coming from but, Im pretty sure that most of the gun nuts on here have quite a few more 2-3 guns..

Once again, WONDERBOY said that your avg gun owner owns 2-3 guns along with saying you guys are gun nuts. Please respond to Wonderboy with all future questions.

30kmillionaireLOL.

Income has little to do with it. Priorities my friends.

Hell you have twin newborn boys do you see people bitchin about you having two of the same kid ??

I lol'd.

ok poverty sentra girl.

http://users.content.ytmnd.com/e/5/3/e53377e8b7edfb35b1c11d9c2819620c.jpg

On one trip 2 college girls with ample breasts and slender bodies asked me if I could show them how to shoot it. I said, "Of course, but I have to warn you, its a hard one to control." The two girls laughed and said they loved a good challenge. They had seen the gun in movies and wanted to see how it felt in real life. This lead to them allowing me to rub my man parts across their backsides as I adjusted their arms to the right position.

I'm telling Victoria.

The enormous kickback from the man cannon along with the tight jeans allowed me to have one of the best public sexual experiences of my life.

Doubt it.

It's all pretty much been said so far. For the average shooter where all they do is go to an indoor range once a month, then yea, I can see your logic for not owning more than one gun in the same caliber. For those like myself who enjoy multiple aspects and types of shooting, owning one gun/caliber is very limiting. For example, I shoot USPSA/SCSA. Using my G34 as a carry piece would be quite difficult and possibly dangerous. Likewise, using my carry G19 for competition would be quite a disadvantage.

I will also say that I absolutely do not like your line of thinking because I feel it can lead to a slippery slope:

Why do you need more than one gun/caliber? ---> Becomes illegal to own more than one gun/caliber.

Why do you need to own more than X calibers? ---> Becomes illegal to own more than X calibers.

Why do you need to own more than 1 caliber? ---> Becomes illegal to own more than one caliber/gun.

Why do you need to own anything more than one .22LR? ---> Becomes illegal to own anything more powerful than a .22LR.

.22LR isn't really effective at anything, so you don't really need to own it either. ---> All firearms illegal.

I have a stock M1A, and one that is in pieces for some upgrades. I have a few AR's as fail safes and a reason to arm individuals of my discretion if the time were to arise. If I like a certain company, it works well, I have experience with it, I buy multiples. Everything in my closet has a purpose.

I have a LMT CQB MRT and a Colt LE 6920 as a fail safe. I have a few more Colts LE6920s to arm the right people if the time were to come. Or I can just collect them, they won't loose value, they all have the restricted markings, and why not? :)