Eminem Upsets O'Reilly

magley64

now that I've thoroughly jacked my own thread...

so how about this is what eminem DOES...it's his whole angle...take pop culture, make a mediocre rap about it, say fag a dozen times, and make fun of all other genres of music...repeat...

now that I've thoroughly jacked my own thread...

so how about this is what eminem DOES...it's his whole angle...take pop culture, make a mediocre rap about it, say fag a dozen times, and make fun of all other genres of music...repeat...

dudes a freaking genius, has some raw talent..i think hes one of the best rappers rap has ever seen ..btw hes one of the wealthiest faces on the planet...off people like you :D

dudes a freaking genius, has some raw talent..i think hes one of the best rappers rap has ever seen ..btw hes one of the wealthiest faces on the planet...off people like you :D

i don't give him any money, but he's apparently doing something right.

I agree with the others that agree with Eminem's talent.

Fricken genius! Most talented rapper of all time. 2pac was, then he became out dated and can't hold a stick to Eminem. On the stereotype, it's funny. Tigers got golf, Eminem has rap..:lol:

Oh I'm 32 and I have all his albums Bill. Chew on that for a bit old man.:slap:

Eminem has got skills...he's one of the greatest..but I wouldn't go so far as to say he's the best that's ever been. He's a master at doing the whole humor/shock thing..he will make you crack up and say DAMN in the same breath. BUT..let's not get ahead of ourselves. He's not G.O.A.T.