AT&T Galaxy S3 owners....

Putty

Jelly Bean is now available for download. You can either use Kies to install it or download the rom from Samsung and flash via Odin.

I did the Odin method and it updated w/out wiping any of my data. You will lose root, but it's easy to get back.

huh not sure if its the jelly bean but ive got a 334mb sojftware update going right now..would that be that or some random thing?

I doubt it. My download was 738mb. Also, I don't think its coming OTA, just with Kies and Odin.

Anyone know when jelly bean came out? My phone updated to 4.1.1 sometime recently and has been killing my battery.

4.1 - 9 July 2012

4.1.1 - 23 July 2012

4.1.2 - 9 October 2012

4.2 - 13 November 2012

4.2.1 - 27 November 2012

Okay, prehaps its not jelly bean causing the problem then. Considering a factory restore. Wonder if i have a virus or some shit.

Best thing to do is install GSAM on your phone. It'll tell you what the drain is.

my boss just got a note 2. Freakin amazing.

I went and played with it last night in Best Buy. It's just too big for my liking. It makes my s3 feel small. Kinda like when I grab an iphone and compare to my s3.