Scene it?

magley64

I have quite an eclectic dvd collection...

how many of these can you name?

i give you the quote, you give me the movie. Extra credit for character names/who they were talking to/about

1.) You stand here acused of 12 counts of murder in the first degree, 14 counts of armed theft of Federation property, 22 counts of piracy in high space, 18 counts of fraud, 37 counts of rape.....and one moving violation. How do you plead?
2.) I have a question, say we get into the cage, and through the security doors there and down the elevator we can't move, and past the guards with the guns, and into the vault we can't open…say we do all that... uh... we're just supposed to walk out of there with $150,000,000 in cash on us, without getting stopped?
3.) You don't say "sorry" when you shoot somebody. You can say "sorry" when you step on someone's toe, or accidentally break their glasses, or when you fart while they're eating. YOU DON'T SAY YOU'RE SORRY WHEN YOU SHOOT SOMEONE!
4.) I think I saw a "wookalar"
5.) I know what you're thinking, 'cause right now I'm thinking the same thing. Actually, I've been thinking it ever since I got here: Why oh why didn't I take the BLUE pill?
6.) We, the People, have a right to remain silent. Anything you say may be used against you. One nation, invisible, with Liberty and Christmas for all.
7.) I'm sorry. This is the fun-vee. The hum-drum-vee is back there.
8.) This isn't where I parked my car.
(repeated several times in the movie)
9.) Then we're awake, but we're very puzzled
10.) ninja pizza…pizza that vanish quickly without trace.
11.) The Red Book. NSA Trusted Networks, otherwise known as the Ugly Red Book that won't fit on a shelf.
12.) Everyone's friends here on high brazil
13.) I live my life a quarter mile at a time.
14.) do you know what this means? It means that this d*mn thing doesn't work at all!
15.) Well, good! I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!
16.) I just jumped my bike onto the roof of a moving train. It's amazing what you can do when you have no choice.
17.) You don't know the first thing about stealing a car! Boy! You need a role model!
18.) impetuous boy..oh well, who wants to live forever?
19.) I'm Leo Getz. Whatever you want, Leo gets
20.) why do they call him the Rabbi? Cause he's a Rabbi.
21.) More like a "non"-ja. Terrible what passes for a ninja these days.

i passed this around at work, the most gotten by a single person was 6...

email me your answers magley64@gmail.com if you want.

have fun, and enjoy your friday everyone.