New rules- NHRA Amends Roll Bar/Cage Rules For ’08-Later Street Vehicle

CRAWDAD

and most Definitely void the warranty on it too

Roll bar does not void a warranty!!!!

In order for the manufacturer to deny a warranty claim the would have to prove that what you changed affected/caused the failure with the other part. Adding a roll bar did not cause my motor to blow up! Adding a roll bar did not cause my 6disc cd player to fail. Adding a roll bar did not cause my windshield wipers to quit working.

Roll bar does not void a warranty!!!!

In order for the manufacturer to deny a warranty claim the would have to prove that what you changed affected/caused the failure with the other part. Adding a roll bar did not cause my motor to blow up! Adding a roll bar did not cause my 6disc cd player to fail. Adding a roll bar did not cause my windshield wipers to quit working.

Technically no, it doesn't but why need a roll cage if you only use the car for groceries? If you RACE it, they sure as hell will void your warranty and a cage gives them valid a enough excuse to give you the runaround.

Technically no, it doesn't but why need a roll cage if you only use the car for groceries? If you RACE it, they sure as hell will void your warranty and a cage gives them valid a enough excuse to give you the runaround.

Bingo bango, point i was going with. I know it wont make your motor blow or your wipers stop working smart ass :lol:

Magnuson Moss warranty Act

Google it to educate yourself

I know exactly what it is, doesn't mean you don't have to prove your mods or actions didn't cause harm. They can deny it based on whatever they want. You have to prove you didn't do damage just as much as they have to prove it did. Unfortunately the burden is on you because they have all the time in the world whereas you may not.