Stop smoking, fatties!

BigOxley

I agree, ohio is full of fat slobs with shitty ass excuses to make themselves feel "ok" with their grossness. Im tired of looking at you nasty fucks, do a sit up.

On a side note, I like to party.

Oh god I cant even begin... What pisses me off is the people at walmart and places that use those automated carts when there just too damn fat or lazy to walk around the store...

People disgust me

Oh and, I like to party.

Oh god I cant even begin... What pisses me off is the people at walmart and places that use those automated carts when there just too damn fat or lazy to walk around the store...

This. Even back when I was 421 (make your fat jokes. Those that know me know how far I've come.) I wouldn't stoop that low. I actually often just parked further out so I HAD to walk a little bit more.

This. Even back when I was 421 (make your fat jokes. Those that know me know how far I've come.) I wouldn't stoop that low. I actually often just parked further out so I HAD to walk a little bit more.

See man, congrats for you! You had a goal in mind (To lose weight) and you did. What disgusts me is all the extremely obese people in those things, buying fuckin twinkies and brownies and nothing that is beneficial to there health at all.

Dude 421 is just 420 and a little extra. You like to party, admit it.

People disgust me

Oh and, I like to party.

My sister is 100% disabled (Cerebral Palsy) and cannot walk. One time we went to Meijer to grocery shop and we had to wait over 30 minutes because there was no electric cart.

Sure enough, when one of the people returned it was some giant fat lady that couldn't walk because she was too fat. Pathetic.

See man, congrats for you! You had a goal in mind (To lose weight) and you did. What disgusts me is all the extremely obese people in those things, buying fuckin twinkies and brownies and nothing that is beneficial to there health at all.

That's where I was. Over 400 lbs and honestly didn't care...until 2 doc's told me I had 5-10 years to live if I didn't change something.

Getting ready to go hit the pads in a bit. Still have a long ways to go. :)

Dude 421 is just 420 and a little extra. You like to party, admit it.

FFTY. :)

My sister is 100% disabled (Cerebral Palsy) and cannot walk. One time we went to Meijer to grocery shop and we had to wait over 30 minutes because there was no electric cart.

Sure enough, when one of the people returned it was some giant fat lady that couldn't walk because she was too fat. Pathetic.

Agreed. Absolutely pathetic.