SRT 4 vs SS

tim_U_33

so now you are making excuses? you have never beat me, and my slowest times in my lt1 were faster than your fastest times. by no means does anyone care about how " explosive" your v6 car is...NO ONE

actually if i remember right, you were running low 14's that entire day, then right before our race, i walk by to you putting DR's on the car, and some body giving you pointers on how to launch with DR's, all so you wouldnt have to lose to me lol

actually if i remember right, you were running low 14's that entire day, then right before our race, i walk by to you putting DR's on the car, and some body giving you pointers on how to launch with DR's, all so you wouldnt have to lose to me lol

you know i had on radials the entire yr rite?... we were putting on brians slicks ( on his car). never ran a 14.xx anything in that car. slowest it went was 13.6.... your memory is shittier than you car, but shittier than your car is this debate. 100% pointless

you know i had on radials the entire yr rite?... we were putting on brians slicks ( on his car). never ran a 14.xx anything in that car. slowest it went was 13.6.... your memory is shittier than you car, but shittier than your car is this debate. 100% pointless

i think your memory is worse sir, i watched you run at least 1 low 14, because i remember thinking i had it in the bag, and as i remember, your dad thought i did to...:p

but its all good, i still love you fillup ;)

i beat you so thats all that matters :lol:

so whats done to this srt... felt weak as shit when he hit it

He was usually on 18-20psi on a stock turbo, with a couple bolt ons.

He went to an agp s256 kit, broke his trans and traded the car for a mustang.