Acurus A150 Amp, MFW-15, Broken 3D DLP

Robert Aaron Parsons

All,

I am in the process of down sizing due moving in with my soon to be wife. We will not have room in our new apartment for all my AV stuff so time to get rid of the spare bedroom stuff.

Acurus A150 Amp - Second owner, unit in good condition. Works perfectly with no issues. $250 local pickup or $275 shipped/paypal OBO

MFW-15 Moho Natural Diamond - Presently needs amp hooked back up. I had it out to have it checked (it checked out ok). I'd rate it 7 out of 10 due to age. It does hum without cheater plug but fine with it. Looks great though. Cannot ship this... $450 put back together or $375 as is (local pick-up only)

Mitsubishi WD-60738 3D DLP - $300 OBO local pick-up only... This TV worked great and flawlessly for about a year and half until about 3 weeks ago. The bulb blew unexpectedly on me and when I went to replace it with a Mitsubishi bulb it started acting weird. The TV will turn on fine and start to warm up but once the bulb fully warms up the picture starts to flicker and the tv shuts itself off. It also makes a strange noise like a fan going out when the picture starts to flicker. I believe this is an easy fix but I don't want to deal with it. I will include the 3D emitter (no glasses) with this. I believe the fan that cools the bulb needs replaced but I cannot honestly say for sure. Sold as is but I will be glad to demonstrate what is going on. I will also include the brand new replacement bulb.

All prices are OBO and I can only ship the amp... PM me with questions. Location is 43235.

Thanks,

Pavo