Is it season yet?

SRTurbo04

• 2 weeks later...
im launching mine in Early March or late April depending on if theres ice on the lake or not. But im a fisherman so just as long as i can fish and drive my boat on the lake im game

no merc 200 on the bass boat no care...:fuckyeah:

Call it what you want :lolguy:

:lol: dont hate the tank things a boss hoss.

Um if you guys are at alum then yeah ill bring it out ha. i have a slip there so it sits there. Its too much of a pain in the ass to drive from gahanna to alum to put it on a trailer to drive to buckeye to then reverse the process ahh.

Trying to buy a pontoon boat at the start of the sesason that will be head out to alum some time

:lol: dont hate the tank things a boss hoss.

Um if you guys are at alum then yeah ill bring it out ha. i have a slip there so it sits there. Its too much of a pain in the ass to drive from gahanna to alum to put it on a trailer to drive to buckeye to then reverse the process ahh.

Trying to buy a pontoon boat at the start of the sesason that will be head out to alum some time

I went to Alum a few times near the end of the season. Much slower boats there and nobody would race me :( But the lake is nice, equal distance to either lake for me so I like to mix it up.

I went to Alum a few times near the end of the season. Much slower boats there and nobody would race me :( But the lake is nice, equal distance to either lake for me so I like to mix it up.

i like to hang out in the water and tube and wakeboard...water at buckeye is just gross.

true on the slower boats but im too slow to keep up with them anyways since i poped the motor on the gp :fuckyeah:

i like to hang out in the water and tube and wakeboard...water at buckeye is just gross.

true on the slower boats but im too slow to keep up with them anyways since i poped the motor on the gp :fuckyeah:

My motor in that hull would be a 90mph ski. Get to work :)

My motor in that hull would be a 90mph ski. Get to work :)

trust me i know... ill be the first to say it my wife wont let me haha. Im working on buying a pontoon thats slow let alone a 80+mph ski ha

Looking to get rid of it ....you should build it to troll... well everyone.

Buckeye is gross. We would literally go out, cruise end to end, then go to the Copper Penny lol

If alum had the bar scene and atmosphere of buckeye, I would never go to buckeye. I go to alum to jet ski. I go to buckeye to have fun. :)

You can get a sandwich at the Marina on Alum................