learn me e85

phil

:dumb:

I really don't think this will be a "Winter Car". Do the E85 and skip the Meth Crutch.

Coming from a cheap dsm. guy you know me all to well. It will see weekend work and some nice Friday drives to work. that's it, the car is so ugly I don't want to take it out

The e85 set.up ill be buying a whole new fuel.system so ill be looking at 1550 cc more than likely

Q

You don't need a new fuel system. Stock system will support 600whp.

You will need injectors and pump(s).

You can leave the lines alone.

You don't need a new fuel system. Stock system will support 600whp.

You will need injectors and pump(s).

You can leave the lines alone.

its a stock system, i thought i would have to change lines in it as well. and we were thinking about 2 255

its a stock system, i thought i would have to change lines in it as well. and we were thinking about 2 255

My buddy running 30+psi on a holset turbo (he351ve maybe?) with e85, and dual in tank 190's is running stock lines/filter and has had no issues over 3yrs.

If you feel the need to change the lines though, make sure to run ptfe or something multifuel compatible. Don't use the run of the mill SS jegs lines; though I do believe jegs sells ptfe lines. I got mine from anfittingsdirect.com.

As for dual 255's, you can do that, or get a single like the walbro 450lph.