NRA Coach

2pointslow

Looking to start taking firearms instruction classes.

Browsing through the directory i came up with 14x coaches. Does anybody have an experience with any coaches in columbus, ohio?

Depends on what you are looking to do. I have taken classes at MOFTA. They are one of the best out there when it comes to Handgun defense, their Advance Conceal Carry classes are top notch. They are on par with TDI since some of the instructors that works at MOFTA worked or still works as instructors at TDI as well. They have NRA instructor classes as well.

http://www.moftaohio.com/

Looking to start taking firearms instruction classes.

Browsing through the directory i came up with 14x coaches. Does anybody have an experience with any coaches in columbus, ohio?

Do you mean you want to become an instructor or want more training. If you are looking to get instructor certified I would hit it up with you.

I'm a NRA Instructor for CCW. As for getting your certification, the hardest part to work with is the NRA and the people teaching the course. I would not go through someplace that was not local to you. If anyone is in the Lima area, that group is who I went through and they messed up my paperwork miserably. This resulted in months of waiting and constantly chasing them to fix the messed up info they submitting to the NRA. I was sent someone elses credentials and I still do not have the class info and packet I paid for. I have spent most of today fixing problems to be able to log on to my NRA instructor account.

You have to take the Basic Instructor class before you can take any instructor classes. Most classes I saw had that included.