Xbox 360 cyber cafe

atomicfusion1647545515

Whempys as a business did chimney stuff if I recall. He was just nice enough to allow people to game at his building. I can assure you whemps from a lan perspective was for pleasure not profit. I miss hanging over there .

Fucking thieves

Whempys as a business did chimney stuff if I recall. He was just nice enough to allow people to game at his building. I can assure you whemps from a lan perspective was for pleasure not profit. I miss hanging over there .

Fucking thieves

Correct, the Whempy's Chimney Sweeps building is where the events were held. First at the store at High and Dunedin (now a Pizza Hut), and then for the rest of the years we were around at the Whempy's Warehouse in Worthington. Whempys Chimney Sweeps IS a business, Whempy's LAN was something fun we did. We charged a small admission fee to cover our bills, but no one "made" anything off of the events. We were lucky if we had any money left over, and if we did it went right back into improving the events.