OGCA show this weekend.

ross

Just got an invite from a member to go with him to the show this weekend. Anyone here a member or been to one of the shows before?

I'm just going for the experience and to drool over rare guns but maybe I'll find something I can afford.

FYI, that's good to know

75th Anniversary Celebrations

On Sunday, August 8, 1937 some 33 people interested in the study, preservation and collection of firearms responded to an invitation by the late Miller C. Bedford to meet at his home in New London, Ohio. The enthusiasm from this initial informal gathering was such that a need to formally organize was recognized and thus was born The Ohio Gun Collectors Association.

This organization, celebrating its Seventy-fifth Anniversary during 2012, is now the largest association of gun collectors not only in the United States but the world with a current membership of almost 17,000!

Members and their invited guests are invited to join us throughout the year as we celebrate our 75th Anniversary. Representing the true spirit of the hobby are the thousands of members who have brought educational displays and display-only pieces over 75 years.