WTB: Brass .38/.357/.40/9mm (maybe others?)

unfunnyryan

Read title. Looking to bulk up. I don't care too much where the brass is from as long as it is okay condition, I have a tumbler and can clean it myself.

For the others that aren't listed, let me know in a PM or something. I might start reloading other calibers for a few friends.

Edit: I'm interested in 9mm as well now

Edited by unfunnyryan

I have a very small plastic tote filled with once fired brass 9mm,45acp, 38, and 357. There might be some 40sw but not sure. I would trade for factory ammo or something. PM me if interested.

What is brass worth? or maybe I should ask, what are you paying? I have been saving brass for 20 years with the intentions of reloading someday, but I doubt I ever will.

This

Some people sell by the pound, others by the thousand. I've bought 1k .40 brass in the past for about $40

http://www.tjconevera.com/oncefiredbrass.html This is processed and cleaned brass, so it cost a bit more. Obviously rifle brass is worth a lot more, especially .223 right now.

I have tons of brass. It was my husband's when he reloaded. He's not around anymore so I've been trying to sell stuff off. I know there is. 45 and I think. 357. He had an ar 15. Not sure which size that takes.

if he had an AR15, that would be 5.56/.223