salesman

Adam

We have had people selling things that dont work, were stolen from others, etc. When I get a pm saying a guy is selling a car for 20k thats got known issues that were lied about or not mentioned we take action.

You're going a different direction with this than what my comments intend. I posted again to try and clarify. I'm not saying the items don't work. I'm not saying it's not what the going price may be. I'm saying I see CR as a closer group then selling to a stranger.

You're going a different direction with this than what my comments intend. I posted again to try and clarify. I'm not saying the items don't work. I'm not saying it's not what the going price may be. I'm saying I see CR as a closer group then selling to a stranger.

I take it you are directing your current concern towards to me regarding the AR Mags.

I purchased them for the exact reason I sold them for. I do not own an AR, and do not see one any time in the future. The amount of contacts I had regarding them at the pricing I listed tells me that no one got taken.

Hell, if the buyers flip them, I hope they make good too!!!

:thumbup:

KillJoy

It's not directed to you Killjoy. It's in general. But, it does include you. Again, it's not that the price isn't what is for sale out there. My whole basis is that I would rather see CR hooking up CR.

CR BROscount. We're picking up what you're laying down, Joe.