Bengals

BStowers023

I'm a huge Bengals fan...that game was pathetic. Our offense was non existent. Thank God for Hall scoring that touchdown it would have been even more embarrassing.

Marvin has gotten us to the playoffs 2 years in a row, but we HAVE to take that next step past the the number 6 fill in spot. Hopefully it happens soon.

It always amazes me how fans of teams come out of the word work when their team is suddenly halfway decent lol. Not saying that is true for BStowers, but I know a lot of Cincy "fans" who just started coming out this year. That goes for baseball too, it was amazing how no one talked about them all year until they went to the playoffs. FWIW I am a "clowns" fan and am well aware that they are a train wreck of an organization lol

It always amazes me how fans of teams come out of the word work when their team is suddenly halfway decent lol. Not saying that is true for BStowers, but I know a lot of Cincy "fans" who just started coming out this year. That goes for baseball too, it was amazing how no one talked about them all year until they went to the playoffs. FWIW I am a "clowns" fan and am well aware that they are a train wreck of an organization lol

That happens when any team sees success. I rocked a Bengals Starter jacket in middle school and took constant flak from the Ohio Cowboy fan legion.

I've been a bengals fan since Boomer Esiason....

I agree though, up until the last couple years its been like a lonely island for us Bengals fans.