Ruger SR9C 9mm

Don 95Vert

I have had maybe 50 rounds through it, like new. Comes with a 10 round 'concealed carry' magazine as well as a 17 round mag with extended grip - see photo. Includes original box and all of the stuff Ruger gives you.

I also will include a Fobus paddle holster and a 50 round box of 115g FMJ American Eagle range ammo.

The 50 rounds I shot through it proved it to be a really accurate little gun. I just never seem to include it in the carry rotation.

Caliber: 9mm Luger

Slide Finish: Nitrodox Pro Black

Slide Material: Alloy Steel

Length: 6.85"

Height: 4.61"

Width: 1.27"

Grooves: 6

Barrel Length: 3.50"

Twist: 1:10" RH

The SR9c compact pistol weighs in at 23.40 oz. and features an overall length of 6.85", a height of 4.61", and the same slim 1.27" grip width (across safety levers) as the full-sized SR9.The 3.50" barreled pistol features an integral accessory rail that accommodates most lights and lasers.

The SR9c compact pistol utilizes the same adjustable, high-visibility 3-Dot sight system as its full-sized predecessor, setting it apart from many compact pistols that rely on fixed sights. New serrations are located on the front portion of the slide, making it easier to both manipulate the slide and to press check the chamber. The SR9c is available with a glass-filled nylon frame and through-hardened slide in a blackened finish.

Just like the original, full-sized SR9, the SR9c is loaded with modern safety features like a 1911-style ambidextrous manual safety, internal trigger bar interlock and striker blocker, trigger safety, magazine disconnect, plus a visual and tactile loaded chamber indicator.

You have to be 21 with no criminal history and if Rob or I do not know you, be willing to submit to a background check. No trades please.

$410 - Cash. I can take credit cards or PayPal for 3% more. I always like to meet at Blackwing to do transactions.

Email me at dlasota@columbus.rr.com if you are interested as I don't always get PM notices. I'll give CR a first shot at this for a few days then list it on Arms List as well.

Thanks!

http://www.lasotaracing.com/Graphics/SR9C/sr9c.all.gif