WTB: Traxxas E-Revo or something similar in performance.

FST94TSI

Ok I tried to just try and buy another one because asking for help is something I just dont do well. The last few holiday seasons have been horrible for me and my now 6yr. old daughter. Two seasons ago I got a call at about 9:45 new years eve from a cousin of mine and they found my dad in his truck dead in front of his house. Last year was a little better except for me being unemployed and not able to give my daughter much more than what I could afford from once upon a child after trading in her own items. Well this year I got a decent job and although im not getting rich ill be o.k. finally. She is really into traxxas cars after me having one a couple years agos. I had a mini e-revo and she put 10X's the usage on that thing than I could have ever done. Well long story short some cocksucking asshole decided to break into my home and among many other things he stole her brand new e-revo before she even got a chance to put the batteries in it and run it one single time. Im bout broke for now after buying the christmas gifts that were mostly stolen anyways. At this point just to see her smile again ill trade just about anything I own and pay what cash I do have. PLEASE someone help me out here and cut me a deal or let me make payments, trades, anything. Just please call or text me at 614-507-8183 and ask for Pete. I really would like to replae this oon

Ive tried craigslist, ebay, traxxas.com, etc. etc. etc. Nobody really seems to give a shit but im hoping that with the slightly more intimate situation here at C.R. maybe I can get some help. I can work for some traxxas. I installed custom car audio for many years, I can fix computer and just about anything that needs worked on. In other words ill do anything just to see that smile one her face again. Please help me out .

have a E-Revo Brushless ..but there not cheap ...this is bigger and faster and cheaper http://www.redcatracingshop.com/Redcat-Shredder-XT-1-6-Scale-p/shredder%20xt.htm seen them on e-bay for under 300 ...look on tower hobbies they have a 3 payment easy pay visa /debit card