SLOWLX

93 Mustang

B303cam

No Cats

Built Motor

Cleaned the Maf

Set the Tps for the right Voltage

Only does the up and down idle wents it cold

plus driving on the Freeway bucks and misses alot pull off the side of the road rev it like your cleaning it out runs fine till 5 -10 mile down the run again likes its cloggin up

http://www.streetfire.net/video/bad-mustang-idle_2417430.htm

Edited by SLOWLX

Do you still have the EGR there or is it deleted? How big are the injectors and are they calibrated for the MAF (too much fuel)? Timing too low? Is the idle mixture screw adjusted properly on the throttle body?

1.Yes EGR

2.19 pound injectors (it ran fine when i got the car) Stock Maf

3.Timing i think its right

4.Idle screw was set

Stock IAC settings need to be increased in the tune. They also like lower timing. How old are your 02 sensors? That would be the first thing I would replace.

I am to the point that I tell all my 5 liter customers (Older 5.0's) to install new O2 sensors before coming for a tune.

Stock IAC settings need to be increased in the tune. They also like lower timing. How old are your 02 sensors? That would be the first thing I would replace.

I am to the point that I tell all my 5 liter customers (Older 5.0's) to install new O2 sensors before coming for a tune.

No 02 sensors are hooked up

No 02 sensors H pipe

There is at least one of your problems.

Cammed 5 liters like to run lean at an idle. Please install O2 sensors before doing anything else. They must be installed unless the eec is programmed to have them disabled.

It amazes me to see the number of people who try to run their cars without 02 sensors installed. Makes me sad to see what is happening with so many of these fox bodies.

There is at least one of your problems.

Cammed 5 liters like to run lean at an idle. Please install O2 sensors before doing anything else. They must be installed unless the eec is programmed to have them disabled.

It amazes me to see the number of people who try to run their cars without 02 sensors installed. Makes me sad to see what is happening with so many of these fox bodies.

Ok ill look i see the wires off the o2s where are the wires located coming off the engine?

Well messed around with the car today It has no connections coming from the engine bay to the Oxygen sensors I know on some Mustang forums People said some doesn't have the connections are they right I'm lost now