Fullsize 95 Ford bronco

boosted98gst

One more question will this bronco be good to tow another truck ? A mid size tacoma and trailor? I ask because ...... We have some serious hills before the desert out here.

the hills out to ocotillo wells arent too bad ahhh miss playing out there. Im sure you have been but if you havent enjoy the whoop section by the airport...blowsand, and the pumpkin patch were my favorites

the hills out to ocotillo wells arent too bad ahhh miss playing out there. Im sure you have been but if you havent enjoy the whoop section by the airport...blowsand, and the pumpkin patch were my favorites

Yeah i go pretty often to ocotillo, the hills are not bad but i also go to the sugar bowl in the high desert on 62 and bigbear from yucca valley. We hit that spot outside of yucca valley to bigbear....from palm springs it goes from sea level to 7000 feet

Put done fox racing shocks on it give her some travel lol

Im building a toyota for that, this is staying basic. And the ecu for cam upgrades is too much work for power. To put long travel on the front you need new shock hoops with engine cage. Way too much money