Tactical flashlights??

Putty

Try it out yet? Like it?

Turned all lights off in house and had the GF shine it towards me and damn is it bright!! The strobe is enough to disorient you. I shined her direction and I was shocked how much light it gives off.

I took it outside and shined up a pine trees and you're right, you can see detail of the whole tree. The beam is very wide, not a straight laser type beam. Does not appear to be adjustable. I will say it's far more than I needed. I'll never take this off my shotgun to use for anything else since I rarely use a flashlight in my daily life. I could have gotten away with that Nebo I returned.

I grabbed two CR123a batts for walmart for $10. The 18650 I read is usually only found online. I will hunt tomorrow.

Thanks for the suggestion... Great light.

Turned all lights off in house and had the GF shine it towards me and damn is it bright!! The strobe is enough to disorient you. I shined her direction and I was shocked how much light it gives off.

I took it outside and shined up a pine trees and you're right, you can see detail of the whole tree. The beam is very wide, not a straight laser type beam. Does not appear to be adjustable. I will say it's far more than I needed. I'll never take this off my shotgun to use for anything else since I rarely use a flashlight in my daily life. I could have gotten away with that Nebo I returned.

I grabbed two CR123a batts for walmart for $10. The 18650 I read is usually only found online. I will hunt tomorrow.

Thanks for the suggestion... Great light.

Glad you like, your right it's not a "throw" beam, but if your using for tactical you don't want that you want a good even flood to light everything in your path and blind attackers. Sorry to hear you don't use a light more often as this may be overkill for just the shotgun, I use mine when my dog pulls me on the roller blades late at night (less traffic as we usually stay on neighborhood roads) and for biking.