Mmmmmmm S&W

GSXRAntwon

Went out to buy Magpul flip ups and some ammo....

said ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.........

came home with this.....

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c381/hlfvipr/25204CF1-E2ED-452A-A4EE-E6F1741A78C2-2669-0000014B9E92F170.jpg

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For fear of "OMG you paid too much" or "HOLY SHIT youre an idiot, Ill let you research. Fact of the matter is, its todays price, and you have to pay to play. Thanks for the compliments gents.

Considering they are going for $1700 n up on gun broker and I sold my m&p15T for way more then that just last week, imma just look at you, proceed to :dumb: and :barf: , Call you a Potato.

Then... http://forums.clubrsx.com/images/smilies/inoutugh.gif

In a few monthes when all this craziness dies down alot of you crazies are gonna wanna jump off a bridge when these same AR's are back in stock everywhere for pre hysteria prices. Mark my words.

Considering they are going for $1700 n up on gun broker and I sold my m&p15T for way more then that just last week, imma just look at you, proceed to :dumb: and :barf: , Call you a Potato.

vanceoutdoors.com says 1069.99, so it seems in this current market he might have got a great deal.

el oh el. To each their own....

vanceoutdoors.com says 1069.99, so it seems in this current market he might have got a great deal.

Call vances and ask if they A) are selling them at that price and B) have them in stock... Guarantee if they are in stock they aren't at that price and if they really are that price then they haven't had one in since beginning of january. I also see wasr-10 ak's on their website for $599 but you can sure bet there isn't one in stock nor will there ever be at that price.

Call vances and ask if they A) are selling them at that price and B) have them in stock... Guarantee if they are in stock they aren't at that price and if they really are that price then they haven't had one in since beginning of january. I also see wasr-10 ak's on their website for $599 but you can sure bet there isn't one in stock nor will there ever be at that price.

sounds like some ones jelly...

let the man enjoy his purchase doesnt matter what HE spent on it, Only thing YOU need to be concerned about is what you payed for your own guns.

sounds like some ones jelly...

let the man enjoy his purchase doesnt matter what HE spent on it, Only thing YOU need to be concerned about is what you payed for your own guns.

Paul you greasy lil hobbit, I just sold my m&p15T 4 days ago for trade equivelant of over $3k and I had $850 in it. Not jelly one bit that some fear monger potato is fueling this crazyness. Him along with the other nutty's are the reason all the prices went up. People going full retard thinking its the end of the world. ERMAGERD, ALL DA GUNS GETTIN TAKEN BY GUBMINT, HURRY N BUY ANYTHING AT ANYPRICE.!!!!

Paul you greasy lil hobbit, I just sold my m&p15T 4 days ago for trade equivelant of over $3k and I had $850 in it. Not jelly one bit that some fear monger potato is fueling this crazyness. Him along with the other nutty's are the reason all the prices went up. People going full retard thinking its the end of the world. ERMAGERD, ALL DA GUNS GETTIN TAKEN BY GUBMINT, HURRY N BUY ANYTHING AT ANYPRICE.!!!!

Cool, do you want a Cheryls cookie? I can score you some....

I have a brand new one that's unfired. $2500 and it's yours :gabe:

ILL TAKE IT! lol just "fueling" foreskins fire :lolguy:

Sweet pick up bro!!!

As I can tell the marks on the couch looks like you been playing with it a few times!!!:fuckyeah:

A lil lol.....just messing around with em.